The Sanitop is the quietest and smallest macerator obtainable, designed to install an entire bathroom up to 12 feet below the sewer liner and even 120 feet away from the soil stack.
Features and Benefits:
- 10-15 second operating cycle- minimal power consumption
- Pre-assembled non-return valve which prevents back flow
- Vibration absorbers reduce the operation sound by 10db
- Works in conjunction with the rear discharge toilet
- The Sanitop has been certified to American and Canadian Standards
- Easy Installation
- The macerator/pump is connected to the spigot of a horizontal rear discharge toilet
- The toilet tank is connected to the water supply
- The macerator/pump is connected to the small diameter discharge pipe work
- The macerator/pump is connected to the electrical supply
- Motor RPM: 3600
- Horsepower: 0.3
- Electrical Supply: 115 V / 60 Hz
- Flow rate at max head USG / MIN: 12 ft :14 gal/min; 3 ft :2min
- Amperage: 5.0
- Discharge Pipe Diameter: 3⁄4"
- Vertical Discharge: 12 ft
- Horizontal Discharge: 120 ft
- Maximum Temperature: 104°F
- Water Consumption: 1.6 US gal
- Dimensions (measured from floor level): H 10 7⁄16" x W 13" x D 6 1⁄2"