The Saniaccess3 is a system that is used to install a complete bathroom up to 15 feet below the sewer line, or even up to 150 feet away from a soil stack. It can handle the effluent from a toilet, sink, bathtub and shower.
The Saniaccess3 is simplicity itself to install; there are just four connections.
- The macerator/pump is connected to the spigot of a horizontal rear discharge toilet.
- The toilet tank is connected to the water supply.
- The macerator/pump is connected to the small diameter discharge pipe work.
- The macerator/pump is connected to the electrical supply.
- Designed to work with our rear spigot toilet
- Service panels provide direct access to different segments of the macerating unit allowing easy inspection and servicing of all major components
- Periodic maintenance can be accomplished quickly and easily without having to disconnect the unit from either the toilet or the rest of the plumbing system
- Through one opening, a service contractor can access the electrical components as well as the level sensor mechanism of the pump
- The second panel provides ready access to the basket area around the macerating blades for easy removal of any large objects that may have been accidentally flushed