|Details||Décor Radiators feature a dreamy design and are a stunning alternative to traditional baseboard heating. With a variety of styles and sizes, the choices are endless. Décor Radiators come in 5 Distinctive Styles: Radiator, Pedestal, Baseboard, Vertical Décor and Column Décor.|
Baseboard style radiators are attractive and discreet, complementing any room décor.
- Available with a choice of 2, 3 or 4 flat panels for a baseboard height of 6 to 12 inches
- Length in 1 foot increments up to 8 feet long.
- High quality steel construction with white epoxy polyester powder coating.
- Provides 40% to 130% better heat performance than a conventional baseboard.
- From 1561 to 10282 BTU/hr.
- Carries a 5 year warranty against any manufacturing defects.
- 2 tube
- Weight: 14.0 lbs.
- Output 180°: 2247 Btu/Hr
- Output 215°: 3121 Btu/Hr
- Water Content: 0.48 gallons
- 4ft Long
Radiator Valve Selection Guide:
Basic Installation: Use 2 LKD16AN (angle) or LKD16SN (straight) manual valves, nickel plated with screwdriver stops and caps.
Basic Upgrade: Use 1 FF16WAC and 1 FF16LAC manual valves, angle only, chrome plated with white handles (FF16WAC is adjustable for balancing, FF16LAC is fixed open but can be closed for service).
TRV (Thermostatic Radiator Valves) are available for automatic temperature control of individual radiators: available in 3 body patterns, with or without thermostatic head (sensor). Use in conjunction with LKD or FF.