- Design by Achille Castiglioni and Pier Giacomo Castiglioni in 1962
- Mounting: Floor
- Lamp description: 1 x MAX 300W GX16D PAR56
- Environment: Indoor
- Finish: White, Black, Red
- Technical description: Floor lamp providing indirect lighting. Angle iron and formed steel base, painted in a variety of colors. Hexagonal nickel-plated brass height-adjustable stem with telescopic head. On the cable there is the electronic dimmer which allows the regulation of light brightness.
- Emergency: Without
- Switching: On the cable there is the electronic dimmer which allows the regulation of light brightness with a dial.
- Voltage (V): 230
- Supply: Power cord
- Cord length(mm): 2470
- Construction: material Brass, Steel
- Weight (kg): 8,2