• Polished is often matched with chrome or polished nickel
• Brushed is often matched with brushed nickel
- Jeeves keeps towels and bathrobes warm and dry.
- Jeeves helps bathrooms stay warm, mold and mildew free.
- Jeeves is not limited to use in the bathroom. Jeeves can be used at pools, saunas, spas, on boats, mudrooms and kitchens.
- Jeeves is made from high quality stainless steel (NOT plated).
- Jeeves installs easily (just as you would install a wall light).
- Most Jeeves models consume minimal power - equivalent to one or two light bulbs.
- Jeeves can be controlled by a timer or a light switch.
- Jeeves includes a built in thermostat and internal thermal cutout for optimal energy consumption and safety.
- Hardwire kit for permanent installation
- Security thermo fuse and Safety cut out
- Width: 20-1/2"
- Height: 35"
- Depth: 6-1/2"
- Cross Bars: 13
- Total Weight: 20 lbs
- Heat Differential: 77° - 86° F (25° - 30 ° C)
- Safety Cutout: 158° F (70° C)
- Security Thermofuse: 242° F (117° C)
- Heated Towel Rail Temperature range: 145° F to 154° F.
- Amps: Polished/ Brushed 1.30 Amps at 115V. (Voltage specified for all North America)
- Output Watts: 150 W
- Wiring: Concealed
- Other information
• Comes with a 5 year manufacturers warranty
• Underwriters Laboratory (UL) certification (USA & Canada)
• Complies with electro-magnetic interference regulations
***Although we recommend that the unit is left on at all times (Due to low wattage), each unit still requires a simple on/off switch or timer