Turn any bathroom into an eye catching spectacular with a high end wooden tub. The perfect addition to any log style cabin or winter home. Nothing feels better than crawling into a tub made of wood and filled with steaming hot water. Just lay back and relax, you're in a classic wooden tub.
- FREE GIFT! Comes with a free wooden hanging basket to keep your bathing necessities easily accessible at all times.
- Re-enforced by three electroplated iron wraps for durability and applied with black and gold paint to create a rustic classic look.
- Includes polished chrome tub filler and hand held shower head.
- Padded comfort head rest with chrome accents.
- Pop-up chrome drain included.
- Made of solid cedar wood.
- Head rest located on right hand side.
- Outer dimensions: 61" x 28 3/8" x 23 5/8"
- Inner dimensions: 57" x 22" x 19 1/2"
Wooden Bathtub Maintenance Tips
Keeping it Clean
The tub does not require any special cleaning products, and you should never apply harsh chemicals to the wood. Simply use a clean towel with hot water and wild soap. Keep the tub clean after every use, to insure a long lasting finish.
Making it Last
These tubs are designed to be used on a regular basis. If tub is not being used on a weekly basis it is recommended to wash it down every couple weeks to insure it maintains proper moisture levels, especially if used in a very dry climate. This will prevent cracking or splitting of the wood caused by drying out. If you plan to not use the tub for a month it is recommended to leave the tub filled with 1/3 of water. For longer periods of time increase the water level to 3/4.
For indoor use only.
Keep out of direct sunlight and safely away from any fireplaces.