Introducing the first solid bamboo kitchen farm sink. The perfect match for any eco-friendly kitchen design. Allowing you to extend your ultra-modern themed kitchen to your sink and keep everything green and sustainable. Bamboo has become a standard in Eco-Friendly flooring and cabinets, thanks to breakthrough technologies it is now available as your new kitchen sink.
- Solid bamboo construction provides the strength and durability you come to expect from a material that is stronger than steel.
- Heavy duty side walls over an inch thick.
- Completely waterproof and non-porous.
- Go Green with a kitchen sink made of the fastest growing grass on earth.
- Bamboo is a natural wood product and actual colors may vary from light to dark through out the sink.
- Daily cleaning may be done with a mild dish washing soap after every use, rinse and wipe the sink dry with a clean, soft cloth to eliminate any water spots or soap film build-ups.
* Avoid spilling harsh chemicals like nail polish remover and other solvents.
* Do not use any abrasive cleaning agents or scrub pads, such as steel wool.
* Do not use bleach, commercial alkalies, such as ammonia or caustic solutions.
- Outer dimensions: 30" x 21" x 9 7/8"
- Inner dimensions: 27 1/2" x 18 1/2" x 8 5/8"
- 3 1/2" Center Drain