I love many things about my whitehaus sink: the large side is great for cookie sheets and big pots/pans. the small side allows me to use the disposal while still soaking pots in the large side. Does get dingy from time to time, but I fill my sink with water, add a Tb. of bleach and soak overnight to brighten the white. It has a few nicks at the bottom, very small, but since the clay underneath is also white, it does not show much. I would definitely buy this sink again.
Whitehaus Large Quatro Alcove Reversible Bowl And a Half Sink- 19.5'' L x 35.5'' W x 10'' D - WHQDB542
Large Quatro Alcove Reversible Bowl And a Half Sink-
- Decorative 2 1/2" Lip on Both Sides
- Sink Is Finished on All Four Sides
- Small Bowl Can Be installed on the Left or Right Side
- May Be Installed as Above Mount, Under Mount, or Apron Front Sink.
- Overall Dimensions: 35 1/2" x 19 1/2" x 10"
- Large Bowl Dimensions: 24" x 17" x 9"
- Small Bowl Dimensions: 8" x 17" x 9"
- Sink Tapers Slightly on Sides
Options and Accessories:
- Matching stainless steel grid available for large sink available. Grid is to be placed in the bottom of the sink to prevent sink scratching and staining.
- Sink is available in choice of four colors. Please select a finish.
- There are no faucet holes on this sink. Faucet can either be installed on the countertop behind the sink or a wall mounted faucet can be used.
- Due to sinks thickness an extra thick basket strainer or waste disposer trim is necessary.
- If a garbage disposal will be used with this sink then please select an extra thick waste disposer trim and one extra thick basket strainer.
- If sink will not be used with a garbage disposal then order two extra thick basket strainers.
- Strainer or waste disposer trims are available in a variety of finishes to complement your kitchen design and faucetry.
Gretchen E. from WA
I love many things about my whitehaus sink: 3/17/2011
By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions below: All customer reviews are read for approval prior to posting. Approved reviews will be displayed in their entirety, without editing. We do ask that you follow some sensible guidelines. Here are some reasons a review may be denied:
- Offensive or abusive language
- Lack of relevant information
- Inaccurate or misleading product information
- Content or commentary about QualityBath's competitors
- Solicitations of any kind
On which side is the large bowl?
This sink is reversible and finished on both sides, therefore the sink can be installed with the large bowl on the right or left.Answered by Adina