It is a beautiful sink! I love the decorative front, matches my cabinets so nicely
Whitehaus Reversible 30" Concave/Fluted Fireclay Farmhouse Sink - WHFLCON3018
30" Concave/Fluted Fireclay Farmhouse Sink
Reversible series fireclay sink with a Concave front apron on one side and fluted front apron on other.
- Sink is finished on all four sides.
- It has a concave front apron on one side, and a fluted front apron on the opposite side. It can be installed with either of the two apron fronts visible.
- 3 1/2" center drain
- Inside Dimensions: 28 1/2" x 16 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Overall Dimensions: 30" x 18" x 10"
- Options and Accessories:
- Matching stainless steel grid available. Grid is to be placed in the bottom of the sink to prevent sink scratching and staining.
- Sink is available in choice of four colors. Please select a finish.
- There are no faucet holes on this sink. Faucet can either be installed on the countertop behind the sink or a wall mounted faucet can be used.
- Due to sinks thickness an extra thick basket strainer or waste disposer trim is necessary
- If a garbage disposal will be used with this sink then please select the extra thick waste disposer trim from the options.
- If sink will not be used with a garbage disposal then select the extra thick basket strainer from the options.
- Strainer and waste disposer trims are available in a variety of finishes to complement your kitchen design and faucetry.
- This product is also listed under the following SKU numbers:
- WHFLCON3018WHITE, WHFLCON3018BISCUIT, WHFLCON3018BLACK, WHFLCON3018SAPPHIRE BLUE
Anne from NY
It is a beautiful sink! 3/31/2012
Donna R. from OH
It’s my favorite part of my new Kitchen. 3/18/2011
I love my sink. It’s my favorite part of my new Kitchen. I love how deep it is and it can hide all the dirty dishes I put in there until I have a chance to clean them. The sink cleans up beautifully as well.
By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions below: All customer reviews are read for approval prior to posting. Approved reviews will be displayed in their entirety, without editing. We do ask that you follow some sensible guidelines. Here are some reasons a review may be denied:
- Offensive or abusive language
- Lack of relevant information
- Inaccurate or misleading product information
- Content or commentary about QualityBath's competitors
- Solicitations of any kind
Why is this sink reversible?
This reversible sink by Whitehaus offers you to have two different sinks in one. You can install it with whichever front you want visible and then when you want to give your kitchen a fresh new update you can turn the sink around.Answered by Adina
Do I need to purchase both the strainer and disposer trim for my sink?
No. If you will be using a waste disposer with this sink, then order a waste disposer trim which attaches to the disposal. If you are not using a disposal then select a basket strainer.Answered by Adina
How is this sink attached to the cabinet base?
This sink sits on a support base, either made by the cabinet supplier or the support beams can be ordered through Whitehuas.Answered by Adina
Can this sink be undermounted?
Yes, it can.Answered by Mimi