Vola Free-Standing Floor-Mounted Shower System with Cylindrical Shower Head and Hand Spray with Hose - FS3AP
Free-Standing Floor-Mounted Shower System with Cylindrical Shower Head and Hand Spray with Hose
Design for life. As life and living environments change, VOLA also changes. As the certainties of life continue, so do we. Life goes on. VOLA goes on.
Innovative. Derivative. New thinking. The same thinking. Our Free-standing Family maintains the VOLA principles of pure geometric design and functionality, first established 40 years ago. We continually refresh our timeless design. We will never revise its classic proportions.
Freedom. Our Free-standing Family brings new thinking to the bathroom. Walls and panels are no longer required, opening up new opportunities and blurring the line between bathroom and bedroom.
Free-standing does not mean over-exposed. In keeping with our design principles, the less aesthetically pleasant elements remain hidden. The result is pure VOLA. We embrace change at VOLA. At the same time, we hold on to continuity.
The new freestanding shower system FS3 with thermostat embodies the VOLA character in its purest form; concise, slender, sculptured design. It is distinguished by its modern and geometrical shape, which is sure to inspire all purist VOLA followers In its function the new FS3 mimics natural rain fall but unlike nature, intensity and temperature of the curtains of water can be easily adjusted.
- Includes Shower Head, Hand Spray, and Hose
- Available Finishes : Chrome. Brushed Chrome. Stainless Steel
- Rough (FS3UPUS-99) and Trim Kit included
- Showerhead and hand spray 2.5 gpm each (includes flow restrictors for 2 gpm flow per Cal-Green standard)
- If the floor covering is greater than 15 mm, extensions should be specified - available in options
- This product is also listed under the following SKU numbers:
- FS3AP-16, FS3AP-40, FS3AP-19, FS3AP-20
By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions below: All customer reviews are read for approval prior to posting. Approved reviews will be displayed in their entirety, without editing. We do ask that you follow some sensible guidelines. Here are some reasons a review may be denied:
- Offensive or abusive language
- Lack of relevant information
- Inaccurate or misleading product information
- Content or commentary about QualityBath's competitors
- Solicitations of any kind