Victoria & Albert Asia Modern Double Ended Tub With Optional Wood Effect Support 69'' L x 31-1/2'' W - ASI-N-SW
Modern Double Ended Tub With Optional Wood Effect Support
Victoria & Albert bathtubs are made from ENGLISHCAST, a technology where a mineral crystal composite is cast to form a brilliant white, solid surface product. Solid, so it won't flex. There are no layers or surface coatings to chip, delaminate, creak under pressure or wear away. Victoria & Albert tubs won't cool hot water quickly, as cast iron does. ENGLISHCAST has insulating properties to keep you warmer longer.
- Tub comes standard without feet to be used as a drop-in or undermount. Optional Black Faux Wood Cradles to be used as freestanding.
- Length: 69"
- Width: 31 1/2"
- Height: 25 1/4"
- Depth: 16 1/2"
- Volume: 66 gal.
- Standard tub comes undrilled. Tub can be drilled for deck mounted faucets.
- To View A Full Line Of Deck Mount Tub Fillers To Complement This Tub, Click Here.
- To View A Full Line Of Floor Mount Tub Filler To Complement This Tub, Click Here.
- This product is also listed under the following SKU numbers:
By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions below: All customer reviews are read for approval prior to posting. Approved reviews will be displayed in their entirety, without editing. We do ask that you follow some sensible guidelines. Here are some reasons a review may be denied:
- Offensive or abusive language
- Lack of relevant information
- Inaccurate or misleading product information
- Content or commentary about QualityBath's competitors
- Solicitations of any kind