Steamist SM Series Fixed Kilowatt System Generator - SM-15
Fixed Kilowatt System Generator
Steamist has been the leading manufacturer of personal steambaths for over 40 years, using our expertise to design convenience and reliability into a choice of contemporary systems. Steamist adds value to both your home and your well-being.
All Steamist units feature stainless steel construction, solid state circuitry and are designed to last for years of maintenance-free operation. Conservative on water and electricity, Steamist steam generators are UL/ULC Listed.
Our telephone type connectors make it easy to install the Steamist controls and the plumbing hookup and electrical lines are similar to those of your existing hot water heater. The steam generator unit can be installed up to 25 feet (preferably) or more from the bath area.
- Can be installed with one or more Total Sense Spa options
- Selectable InstaMist feature provides quick response steam in seconds
- Proportional controlled steam modulated to precise steam shower requirements
- Quiet, continuous "even steam" output
- A control is required to operate the system-please choose from SMC-150, or SMC-120 . If you choose the SMC-120 control, a steam head is not included-please select the 3199 steam head to complete the system.
The fixed kilowatt steam generators are used where sizing criteria is more specific to the given area. This steam bath steam generator provides more steam to the oversized bath area.
- KW Rating: 15
- Max Cu. Ft. Range: 550
- Dimensiosns: 20" L x 8" W x 18" H
- See product specs for more information.
Click here to view the Steamist Sizing Guide.
Does not include Control. Click here to view Steamist Controls.
The Steamist Auto Drain is recommended for this system in hard water areas. This option automatically purges the generator after each steambath allowing new water to enter the stainless steel resevoir for the next bath.
By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions below: All customer reviews are read for approval prior to posting. Approved reviews will be displayed in their entirety, without editing. We do ask that you follow some sensible guidelines. Here are some reasons a review may be denied:
- Offensive or abusive language
- Lack of relevant information
- Inaccurate or misleading product information
- Content or commentary about QualityBath's competitors
- Solicitations of any kind