Please note Sales or Promotions do not apply to this product.
Descaler Cleanser"For Trouble Free Maintenance"
In The United States about 2 out of 3 dwellings are supplied with hard or very hard water.
As with other domestic appliances limescale accumulation can affect the operational efficiency of your Saniflo unit.
- Specifically created for use with all Saniflo products
- Cleans + Disinfects
- Protect and Prolong the life of your Saniflo unit by regular descaling of moving parts and casing.
- Regular descaling and cleansing with specially formulated SANIFLO descaler
- Laboratory formulated with phosphoric acid
- Concentrated solution for optimum cleaning power
- Harmless to septic tank operation
- Security cap protection: push down and twist to open
- Disconnect the unit from the electrical supply.
- For macerators: Pour half of the contents into the toilet bowl.
- For gray water pumps: Pour half of the contents into the sink or fixture
that is connected to the pump.
- Let the solution work for about 3 hours.
- Reconnect the unit to the electrical supply.
- Flush the toilet twice or let water into the pump for rinsing.
How often should you descale?
Hardness of water depends on where you live in the US and weather you have a water softener for your water supply.
Very hard water areas: every month
Hard water areas: every three months
Soft water areas: every six months