Saniflo Saniaccess3 Macerating Pump (Pump Only) - 082
Saniaccess3 Macerating Pump (Pump Only)
The Saniaccess3 is a system that is used to install a complete bathroom up to 15 feet below the sewer line, or even up to 150 feet away from a soil stack. It can handle the effluent from a toilet, sink, bathtub and shower.
The Saniaccess3 is simplicity itself to install; there are just four connections.
- The macerator/pump is connected to the spigot of a horizontal rear discharge toilet.
- The toilet tank is connected to the water supply.
- The macerator/pump is connected to the small diameter discharge pipe work.
- The macerator/pump is connected to the electrical supply.
- Designed to work with our rear spigot toilet
- Service panels provide direct access to different segments of the macerating unit allowing easy inspection and servicing of all major components
- Periodic maintenance can be accomplished quickly and easily without having to disconnect the unit from either the toilet or the rest of the plumbing system
- Through one opening, a service contractor can access the electrical components as well as the level sensor mechanism of the pump
- The second panel provides ready access to the basket area around the macerating blades for easy removal of any large objects that may have been accidentally flushed
By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions below: All customer reviews are read for approval prior to posting. Approved reviews will be displayed in their entirety, without editing. We do ask that you follow some sensible guidelines. Here are some reasons a review may be denied:
- Offensive or abusive language
- Lack of relevant information
- Inaccurate or misleading product information
- Content or commentary about QualityBath's competitors
- Solicitations of any kind