I have been using Quality Bath Descaler as needed since 2009. This is a fabulous product for my Saniflow toilet and the results last an incredibly long time. Ordering the product is very easy on-line and delivery is within 2 days. I am very grateful Quality Bath is out there for me to use and I'd like to thank them.
Saniflo Descaler Cleanser - 052
Descaler Cleanser"For Trouble Free Maintenance"
In The United States about 2 out of 3 dwellings are supplied with hard or very hard water.
As with other domestic appliances limescale accumulation can affect the operational efficiency of your Saniflo unit.
- Specifically created for use with all Saniflo products
- Cleans + Disinfects
- Protect and Prolong the life of your Saniflo unit by regular descaling of moving parts and casing.
- Regular descaling and cleansing with specially formulated SANIFLO descaler
- Laboratory formulated with phosphoric acid
- Concentrated solution for optimum cleaning power
- Harmless to septic tank operation
- Security cap protection: push down and twist to open
- Disconnect the unit from the electrical supply.
- For macerators: Pour half of the contents into the toilet bowl.
- For gray water pumps: Pour half of the contents into the sink or fixture
that is connected to the pump.
- Let the solution work for about 3 hours.
- Reconnect the unit to the electrical supply.
- Flush the toilet twice or let water into the pump for rinsing.
How often should you descale?
Hardness of water depends on where you live in the US and weather you have a water softener for your water supply.
Very hard water areas: every month
Hard water areas: every three months
Soft water areas: every six months
Sue from NY
michael a from MA
I have been very happy with the saniflo unit.........had it over 3 years.........no problems.......works great and has met all expectations....5star
Steve from PA
Appears to work 1/9/2013
I used the product a couple of times. I have a Sangrind system so I have a "normal" non-Saniflo toilet. The product just sits in the toilet then flushes through the system. I thought the product would sit in the Sanigrind instead of the toilet so I contacted Saniflo. They told me to dump the entire gallon in the toilet then the pressure would get it to the Sanigrind. The support team also said I could place the product down the sink drain or add the product thought the vent on the Sanigrind. I think I'll try that next time. Overall I think it helps!
James from WI
The product removed the rust stains very well, but I could not get the blue color of the product out of the bowl.
- Offensive or abusive language
- Lack of relevant information
- Inaccurate or misleading product information
- Content or commentary about QualityBath's competitors
- Solicitations of any kind