Saniflo Sanialarm - 050
SanialarmThe new Saniflo SaniAlarm warns you if the water in the macerator rises to an unusually high level.
Occasional abuse, power failures, or a build-up of limescale deposits in older units (that are not regularly descaled), can cause a surcharge of water in the unit.
SaniAlarm has a level pressure switch that triggers an alarm fixed on the top of the unit if the volume of water exceeds the maximum allowed level. The alarm emits a continuous 80 dB warning sound, until it is switched off and the problem rectified.
SaniAlarm is battery operated and can be fitted on most models* in the Saniflo range, including Sanispeed and Sanivite pumps.
- Suitable for new or existing Saniflo installations. SaniAlarm is quickly fitted onto the lid of the Saniflo unit. *Not suitable for use with Sanicom, Sanicondens, Sanicompact and Sanicubic.
- Power Supply 1 x 9v battery
- Dimensions (vertical height is measured from floor level) 82mm (H) 62mm (W) 33 mm (D)
- Technote Buzzer: 80 dB
- Mounting Hole: 10mm diameter
By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions below: All customer reviews are read for approval prior to posting. Approved reviews will be displayed in their entirety, without editing. We do ask that you follow some sensible guidelines. Here are some reasons a review may be denied:
- Offensive or abusive language
- Lack of relevant information
- Inaccurate or misleading product information
- Content or commentary about QualityBath's competitors
- Solicitations of any kind