The saniflo system I bought was fantastic. The only thing was that it was missing one clamp which I had to purchase from an outside store. Otherwise, it works like a charm and is very efficient, along with quest.
Saniflo Sanicubic 2 Classic Heavy Duty Grinder Duplex System - 029
Sanicubic 2 Classic Heavy Duty Grinder Duplex SystemDesigned to meet the challenging and complex requirements of commercial and residential sewage systems the stainless steel Sanicubic Classic can handle multiple waste fixtures such as schools and commercial buildings. The pre-assembled heavy weight grinder pump is a two grinder coordination that dissolves solids into tiny pieces before passing it through a 1-1/2' discharge.
- Two 1-horsepower motors
- Independently operating grinders (each with a separate high-performance grinding system and rapidly rotating cutting blade which diminish solids in the wastewater from toilets, tubs and showers, sinks, washing machines, dishwashers, etc.).
- Simple installation
- Simple Operation
- Each pump can handle 50 gpm (if rate is higher the pump signals overload and the second pump is simultaneously activated until the situation is rectified)
- Apartment buildings
- Commercial buildings
- Residential use
- Multi- Family units
- High multi-usage areas
The dual grinders inside operate alternately, taking turns managing the wastewater. This keeps it so that neither is more heavily used over time than the other. Nevertheless, if any pump ceases to function, the other pump will run full-time until the problem is removed.
|Electrical Supply||220 - 240|
|Amperage||2 x 1500|
|Discharge Pipe Diameter||1 ½|
|Vertical Discharge||36 ft.|
|Horizontal Discharge||328 ft.|
|Dimensions (measured from floor level)||23¾ x 19¼ x 16½|
Sukhwant S. Garcha from
it works like a charm 7/25/2011
Joe D. from
an excellent product 7/25/2011
We have had NO issues with the unit. It works as advertised. Reliable, quiet – an excellent product.
Frank L. from CA
it's a hard package to beat 7/25/2011
It's quite simply one of the best self-contained lift pumps on the market. It maybe be a little expensive but you get what you pay for! With redundant pumps and integral tank, it's a hard package to beat.
By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions below: All customer reviews are read for approval prior to posting. Approved reviews will be displayed in their entirety, without editing. We do ask that you follow some sensible guidelines. Here are some reasons a review may be denied:
- Offensive or abusive language
- Lack of relevant information
- Inaccurate or misleading product information
- Content or commentary about QualityBath's competitors
- Solicitations of any kind