Saniflo Sanipack Macerator Pump For in Wall Frame System - 011
Sanipack Macerator Pump For in Wall Frame System
Install a Toilet Anywhere You Want. High Level Of Styling.
Installing a bathroom where you want is often difficult and sometimes even impossible. The main drainpipe is either too far away, or the new bathroom or sink will be lower than the drainpipe, making conventional installation unworkable.
The Sanipack is built into a wall cavity provided by a concealed frame system. The reservoir is also built into the wall and all the user sees is a large push button that activates the flush. The Sanipack is a system that is used to install a complete bathroom up to 9 feet below the sewer line, or even up to 100 feet away from a soil stack.
Since the reservoir, the macerating pump and the pipes are hidden from view, this type of installation gives you the lean and clean look of a European bathroom. The Sanipack is simplicity itself to install; there are just four connections:
- The macerating pump is connected to the discharge pipe coming from the wall hung toilet.
- The toilet tank is connected to the water supply.
- The macerating pump is connected to small diameter discharge pipe work.
- The macerating pump is connected to electrical supply.
|Electrical Supply||110-115V; 60Hz;|
|Flow rate at max head USG MIN
||9 ft:22 usg/min;3 ft:26 usg|
|Discharge Pipe Diameter||3/4" diameter|
|Vertical Discharge||9 ft|
|Horizontal Discharge||100 ft|
|Gravity fall on horizontal installations||1/4" per ft|
|Normal Running Time WC||10-15 seconds|
|Water Consumption||1.3 US gal -WC Dependable|
|Dimensions (measured from floor level)||H11" x W16¾" x D4¾"|
|Materials||Polypropylene, C.R.P., stainless steel, Neoprene|
By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions below: All customer reviews are read for approval prior to posting. Approved reviews will be displayed in their entirety, without editing. We do ask that you follow some sensible guidelines. Here are some reasons a review may be denied:
- Offensive or abusive language
- Lack of relevant information
- Inaccurate or misleading product information
- Content or commentary about QualityBath's competitors
- Solicitations of any kind