Sagehill Designs 36" St. Bart's Vanity 36'' W x 34'' H x 21'' D - SB3621
36" St. Bart's Vanity
Sagehill Designs is pleased to announce the introduction of the St. Bart's Collection of fine bath furnishings. The traditional, yet casual collection is inspired by classic American furniture of the 18th and 19th centuries...and accented with design details from the British West Indies. The St. Bart's Collection will be a timeless addition to any home's interior landscape.
The collection has matching accent pieces that also feature textured woven inserts in the doors and crown details. Select hardwood solids and veneers have been chosen to tie these details together with the St. Bart's deep jewel-toned finish. Features such as ample open interior storage with roomy storage drawers, and adjustable levelers add usability to each piece. Sagehill trims each cabinet with matching decorative hardware designed to be true to the overall design theme and engineers years of trouble-free function into each cabinet using only the finest materials and construction methods. The St. Bart's Collection is also offered in a variety of vanity widths and complementing accessory pieces including storage bases, tall display units and a matching mirror.
Let the st. Bart's Collection from Sagehill Designs bring a timeless design into your home today.
Dimensions: 36" W x 21" D x 34" H
- 2 Door, 2 Drawer vanity with interior Bottom Drawer
- Rustic Finish with Wicker insert Doors
- 18th and 19th Century design inspiration
- Unique woven door panel insterts create suble texture and drama
- Cabinets are raised on dramatic turned "trumpet" feet.
- Beautiful decorative hardware accents the overall design theme
- Optional mirror and linen hutch available separately
***Stone Top with Pre-mounted White Oval Ceramic Bowl sold separately.
By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions below: All customer reviews are read for approval prior to posting. Approved reviews will be displayed in their entirety, without editing. We do ask that you follow some sensible guidelines. Here are some reasons a review may be denied:
- Offensive or abusive language
- Lack of relevant information
- Inaccurate or misleading product information
- Content or commentary about QualityBath's competitors
- Solicitations of any kind