We L-O-O-O-o-o-o ve the Runtal Towel warmer...ITS TOP OF THE LINE and FABULOUS....the only thing is there is a CONFUSING ARRAY of MODELS to select from...and this really boils down to the TIMER WITH AUTOMATIC CUTOFF...versus....MANUAL.......versus Wallmount...versus cod-plug..........I don't think anyone really WANTS a Hydronic version except in new construction or under special conditions ..BECAUSE OF THE ENORMOUS PLUMBING COST OF PIPING A WALL FOR IT!! THIS IS A FABULOUS PRODUCT!
Runtal Radiators Omnipanel Electric Model Towel Warmer- 24'' W x 34.8'' H x 3.8'' D - TW12-24
Electric Model Towel Warmer-
Runtal invented the flat panel radiator in Switzerland in the 1950's, and introduced it to America in 1985 as the flagship of our towel radiator line. the design maximizes surface area and radiant heat output. Omnipanels are finished with powder coat enamel, and several sizes are also offered in chrome.
- Available as Direct Wire Without Settings Control, Direct Wire With Control, or Plug in with 6 foot cord-Please choose an option
- Control with soft touch five settings (off/lo/med/hi/timer on hi for 3 hours)
- Many options available
- Wattage: 700
- BTUH Output: 1450
- This product is also listed under the following SKU numbers:
- TW12-24/H9001, TW12-24/H9007, TW12-24/H6005, TW12-24/HR001, TW12-24/H8019, TW12-24/H9018, TW12-24/H9002, TW12-24/H3005, TW12-24/H9010R, TW12-24/H5008, TW12-24/HPOLISHED CHROME, TW12-24/D9001, TW12-24/D9007, TW12-24/D6005, TW12-24/DR001
David F. from GA
ITS TOP OF THE LINE 11/30/2011
By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions below: All customer reviews are read for approval prior to posting. Approved reviews will be displayed in their entirety, without editing. We do ask that you follow some sensible guidelines. Here are some reasons a review may be denied:
- Offensive or abusive language
- Lack of relevant information
- Inaccurate or misleading product information
- Content or commentary about QualityBath's competitors
- Solicitations of any kind
Can this towel warmer be hard wired? If yes where does the wire attach to the unit?
Yes this unit can be hard wired. The wire comes into the unit on the bottom right corner in the back.Answered by Ike