I have been disappointed in the towel warmer I chose. Initially it broke after 1 month of use, I had to have my contractor come back out uninstall it, and do a wire test to see what the problem was, then thankfully Quality Bath replaced the warmer for another one. It has been turning on for the past year, however it does not warm the towels quickly or a large portion of the towels. If I had the opportunity to buy a different brand I would do so next time.
Quality Bath - 23 5/8 Towel Warmer - WarmerR
Towel WarmerLIMITED QUANTITY AVAILABLE AT THIS PRICE
- Width - 23 5/8 inches (600mm)
- Height - 32 inches (810mm)
- Depth - 4 ¾ inches (120mm)
- Power: 150 watts (or about 512 BTUs) Voltage: 120 volts.
- Heats up fast.
- Made of Grade 304 Stainless Steel.
- Offered in both Polished and Brushed finishes.
- Integrated on/off switch.
- Supplied with matching cover plate for standard junction box.
- No liquid
- 10 crossbars for optimum drying.
- Horizontal and vertical bars are all heated.
- 7 day/ 24 Hr Programmable timer available.
- Lightweight (9 pounds)
- Certified by UL for the USA and Canada
Katherine B. from OH
I have been disappointed in the towel warmer I chose. 11/30/2011
By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions below: All customer reviews are read for approval prior to posting. Approved reviews will be displayed in their entirety, without editing. We do ask that you follow some sensible guidelines. Here are some reasons a review may be denied:
- Offensive or abusive language
- Lack of relevant information
- Inaccurate or misleading product information
- Content or commentary about QualityBath's competitors
- Solicitations of any kind
Where is the electrical box and the on/off switch located?
The electrical box is on the bottom right and the on/off switch is on the bottom left.Answered by Naomi