Proline Drain Stainless Trough Drain Body 58 - PLD58
Stainless Trough Drain Body 58Channel drains are a logical choice of architects, designers and other forward thinking people who want to utilize all the advantages that the system provides. Most of the advantages of the system revolve around the simple concept of a one-way slope in the shower pan! ProLine Drains can be used as a barrier for water on the floor to prevent it from running out into the areas where it is not welcome. This system also allows for the design and construction of accessible showers that will not have to be recessed into the floor but simply raised above it, resulting in a great looking accessible shower without the expense.
- Made of 18 Gauge 316L Stainless Steel.
- Trough is internally pitched 1-inch deep and 1-inch wide.
- Waterproofing membrane is factory attached 6" around the perimeter of the trough.
- Total length with flanges is 59".
- Fits rough opening from 59" to 65".
- Finished opening is from 57" to 63".
- At this length, the waste outlet will be offset 3" from center.
A complete drain assembly will include:
- Drain body,
- Strainer (sold separately),
- Spacers (we include five (5) spacers with this drain, but the spacer size must be specified).
By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions below: All customer reviews are read for approval prior to posting. Approved reviews will be displayed in their entirety, without editing. We do ask that you follow some sensible guidelines. Here are some reasons a review may be denied:
- Offensive or abusive language
- Lack of relevant information
- Inaccurate or misleading product information
- Content or commentary about QualityBath's competitors
- Solicitations of any kind