| Quattro 3-Way Diverter, 3/4" (15930181):
3/4" Volume Control Rough (15977181):
- Includes wall seal
- 1 inlet, 3 outlets
- 2 outlets can be used simultaneously
- Ceramic cartridge, flow 17 GPM @ 44 PSI
iBox Universal Plus (01850181):
- Includes wall seal
- 90° Ceramic cartridge
- Flow 35 GPM @ 44 PSI
Proven successfully in the field and continuously refined for almost ten years. High expectations for the iBox Universal Plus are hardly based on speculation, with the prior worldwide success of the iBox Universal. Backed by almost a decade of proven results in the field, combined with ongoing research and development by our German engineers, iBox Universal Plus guarantees your success on every project. Below are reasons why the iBox Universal Plus is known for its unsurpassed quality.
- Water-Tight Seals: All-around rubber seals on the iBox housing and carrier plate create a water-tight installation. Any potential leaks drain into the shower compartment, not into the wall. • Built-In Service Stops: Allows easy servicing of the valve and other components.
- Simplified Pipe Flushing: The rough can easily be flushed prior to installing the function block. Hot and cold water remain isolated while passing through the flushing insert.
- Trim Includes Function Block: The valuable function block is supplied with the trim, not the iBox, allowing ordering to take place later in the building phase. This reduces the expense of warehousing, theft and damage due to dirt or frost during the building phase.
- Reduced Noise Transfer: The brass function block rests on rubber seals, so pipe vibrations transferred to the wall will be reduced. The trim carrier plate attaches to the iBox housing, not the function block, minimizing noise transfer to the finished wall.
- Multiple Mounting Options: Multiple mounting points and depth options allow the iBox to be installed with any commonly used mounting system.
- 180° Rotational Symmetry: Even if the rough is installed upside down, the trim can still be mounted to the iBox, avoiding costly repairs.
- Extension Set: Even if the iBox has been mounted too deeply into the wall, the problem is easily solved with an extension set. The extension set (sold separately) ensures a watertight seal, keeping the walls free from dampness.
- Shallow Extension Set: Limited installation depths are not a problem, thanks to the shallow extension set. Simply installing the set between the tiles and trim allows for installation in walls as shallow as 2¼".