Timer will make sure you Heated Towel Rails and Towel Warmers are on and off at your preferred day and tmes. Do not let the timer have the unit on for short periods of time because the unit needs time to warm up and temperature to remain constant.
Programs are protected against a pwer failure by a pre-installed rechargeable battery. Additional features include an LCD that shows the time, day and load status.
- Program towel Warmers up to 7 on and off times per week
- Manual override enables load to be turned on / off without affecting programming
- Functions as a single-pole or 3-way switch
- Dimensions: 2.7" H x 1.8" W x 1.6" D
- Programming: 7-day, up to 14 settings
- Operating Modes: 2; manual and automatic
- Connection: single-pole (2 wire) or multi switch (3-way)
- Power Supply: 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power Load: 40 W min., 500 W max.
- Operating Temperature: -4° F to 122° F
- Storage Temperature: 32° F to 122° F
- Approvals: CSA (Canada), UL listed
- Warranty: 1 year, limited
- Included in the package: Timer switch, 2 wire caps, instructions