Neptune Zen Tonic- 65-3/4'' L x 34'' W x 22'' H - ZEN3466Q
Neptune tubs introduce a new innovation and creativity, thanks to exceptional ergonomic designs, products developed with the client's need in mind, and a unique approach to the art in baths.
Tonic System: a champagne of microbubbles
A Produits Neptune exclusive, the Tonic massage system combines water and warm air to immerse the body in comforting effervescence. Relaxing, yet energizing, each session is like a wonderful, embracing caress of micro bubbles for the whole body. The Tonic system is the perfect synergy of water and warm air. Eight Oxygen jets built-in to the bathtub’s contour ensure an optimal blend of water and warm air to produce thousands of micro bubbles that surround the body from head to toe. Safe and quiet, Tonic also provides preprogrammed sessions for an absolutely relaxing experience. Plus, every Tonic system comes with four built-in LEDs that project an array of eight colors throughout the bathtub and bathroom. Bathers can color their mood by selecting the hue that best suits their state of mind.
- 8 square Oxygen jets
- Optima blower 750W (1 1/2 h.p) with 300W heating element
- Syllent pump- powerful sound proofed pump and blower with efficiently designed jets ensure a most energizing experience
- Integrated in-line heater- temperature is maintained throughout the massage
- 4 square chromotherapy lights - for the complete tonic experience. chromotherapy lights are added to the contour of the bathtub
- Electronic control - Built into shell of bathtub, backlight with tactile interface, Ergonomic, Easy Start up, Design to fit the style of the bathtub
Optional armrests available.
Note: Tub Does Not Include Tub Filler. To Choose A Tub Filler To Complement This Tub, Click Here
By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions below: All customer reviews are read for approval prior to posting. Approved reviews will be displayed in their entirety, without editing. We do ask that you follow some sensible guidelines. Here are some reasons a review may be denied:
- Offensive or abusive language
- Lack of relevant information
- Inaccurate or misleading product information
- Content or commentary about QualityBath's competitors
- Solicitations of any kind