Native Trails Maestro Sonata Petit Vessel 14.5'' L x 14.5'' W x 3.75'' D - CPS383
Maestro Sonata Petit Vessel
- 15 Gauge Copper
- Outer Dimensions: 14.5" x 3.75"
- Inner Dimensions: 14.25" x 3.5"
- 1.5" Drain Size - Suggested Drains: DR120, DR140 or Dr160
- This product is also listed under the following SKU numbers:
- CPS383, CPS583, CPS283
- Offensive or abusive language
- Lack of relevant information
- Inaccurate or misleading product information
- Content or commentary about QualityBath's competitors
- Solicitations of any kind
Native Trails, a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath products, introduces their new Maestro Sonata Vessel, the newest addition to their popular Maestro Collection of heavy 13 to 15 gauge copper basins. The serene elegance of this shallow round vessel adds a touch of grace to any bathroom setting, traditional or contemporary.
The hand hammered Maestro Sonata Vessel measures 17 inches across and 4.5 inches deep and the Maestro Sonata Petit Vessel is 14.5 inches across and 3.75 inches deep. The Maestro Collection includes five other designs and is available in two finishes. The Tempered finish is achieved through a complex heating and cooling process that creates an unparalleled warm beauty. To accommodate a cooler color scheme, the Maestro Collection is also available in Brushed Nickel finish.
The Maestro Sonata and Maestro Sonata Petit coordinate beautifully with Native Trails’ Old World Vanity Collection and Tuscany Vanity Top. The Tuscany Vanity Top is pre-drilled for any of the Maestro Vessels and makes for a stunning combination.
Native Trails’ extensive line of hand hammered copper basins, tubs, and accessories is sold through kitchen and bath showrooms in the US and Canada. Native Trails is known for its high standards of quality and craftsmanship, superior customer service, and unusually short lead times.