Myson Select Panel Type 21G Radiator 5,570 BTUH Output 71'' L x 12'' H - SX30180G
Select Panel Type 21G Radiator 5,570 BTUH OutputSelect Radiators will keep any room comfortable and in style. Myson's compact design, advanced construction, sleek styling and thorough testing assure the highest performance and reliability.
- Mount on the wall, off the floor, making cleaning easy
- Steel panel construction with a tough multi-layered white epoxy polyester powder coating.
- Wall mounted with a depth of no more than 5 ¼ inches.
- Delivers 2 to 4 times the heat output of baseboard per running foot.
- Advanced welding techniques allow the convector plates to be welded directly to the water channel, providing quiet, gentle and responsive heating
- Up-to-date fashionable high gloss finish
- Carries a 5 year warranty against any manufacturing defects.
Type 21G: Single convector with factory fitted top grille and end panels. Available in outputs from 1,857 Btu/h to 10,138 Btu/h. Projection from wall with bracket - 4".
Actual Dimensions: 11-13/16"H x 70-7/8"L
Basic Installation: Use 2 LKD16AN (angle) or LKD16SN (straight) manual valves, nickel plated with screwdriver stops and caps.
Basic Upgrade: Use 1 FF16WAC and 1 FF16LAC manual valves, angle only, chrome plated with white handles (FF16WAC is adjustable for balancing, FF16LAC is fixed open but can be closed for service).
TRV (Thermostatic Radiator Valves) are available for automatic temperature control of individual radiators: available in 3 body patterns, with or without thermostatic head (sensor). Use in conjunction with LKD or FF.
By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions below: All customer reviews are read for approval prior to posting. Approved reviews will be displayed in their entirety, without editing. We do ask that you follow some sensible guidelines. Here are some reasons a review may be denied:
- Offensive or abusive language
- Lack of relevant information
- Inaccurate or misleading product information
- Content or commentary about QualityBath's competitors
- Solicitations of any kind