MTI Deborah -113 Classic Corner Tub-48" x 48" x 19.5" - mti-113
PLEASE NOTE: There will be a price increase on all MTI products, starting June 1st, 2013!
Classic Corner Tub-48" x 48" x 19.5"
Compact, yet comfy.
Please Choose From One of The Following Configurations:
- Standard Therapy: 6 point massage jets, 1.25 bhp pump
- Enhanced Therapy: 7 point-massage jets, 2 bhp pump, and an in-line heater
- Air Bath: 20 air jets, aromatherapy diffusion, heated blower and a pre-leveled foam base
- Air Whirlpool: 6 point-massage jets, 1.25 bhp pump, 20 air jets, aroamtherapy diffusion, heated blower, and a pre-leveled foam base
- Air Enhanced: 7 point-massage jets, 2 bhp pump, in-line heater, 20 air jets, aromatherapy diffusion, heated blower and a pre-leveled foam base
- Aria Elite Bath: 30 air jets, heated air blower, chromatherapy using 2 LED lights, aromatherapy, pre-leveled foam base
- Aria Elite Whirlpool: 6 point-massage jets, 1.25 bhp pump, 30 air jets, heated air blower, chromatherapy using 2 LED lights, aromatherapy, pre-leveled foam base
- Aria Elite Enhanced: 7 point-massage jets, 2 bhp pump, in-line heater, 30 air jets, heated air blower, chromatherapy using 2 LED lights, aromatherapy, pre-leveled foam base
Foam base adds 2-3" to overall tub height.
Please Note: This tub is very small and is intended for application swhere space is extremely limited.
**Blower and/or pump will stick out 6 inches.
This tub can be installed as a drop in or undermount-please specify. **aromatherapy can not be installed on the undermount version.
By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions below: All customer reviews are read for approval prior to posting. Approved reviews will be displayed in their entirety, without editing. We do ask that you follow some sensible guidelines. Here are some reasons a review may be denied:
- Offensive or abusive language
- Lack of relevant information
- Inaccurate or misleading product information
- Content or commentary about QualityBath's competitors
- Solicitations of any kind
MTI Whirlpools Corners The Market!
Introducing Deborah, A Compact Yet Comfy Corner Tub.
Set-off your room in flawless style with Deborah, MTI's newest innovation in luxurious tubs. Deborah not only solves that difficult space problem but provides a stunning corner accent as well as a sensual aqueous escape. Spacious yet compact, its clean, angular shape parallels the area it occupies, resulting in a soothing harmony of design.
Deborah is as versatile as it is chic; the tub can be corner-mounted, stand alone, adjoin vanities and other cabinetry or be installed beneath a window for a multi-sensory bathing experience. It may be ordered as a soaker or a whirlpool with ample adjustable point-massage jets and an inline heater. It may alternatively be ordered as an air bath or combination whirlpool/air bath for a customizable and completely rejuvenating body massage. MTI air bath systems feature a unique, integrated aromatherapy diffusion system, which encourages the centuries-old use of pure essential oils of choice to maintain or promote the health of body, mind and spirit.
Constructed of durable cross-linked, high-gloss cast acrylic, Deborah is handcrafted and available with either of MTI's patented self-cleaning systems - Fill Flush® or Simple Touch® - for a sparkling clean bathing experience. Choose from a variety of colors, add a hand-held shower, grab bars, additional jets, a comfortable pillow, a textured bottom or a therapeutic chromatherapy package for underwater lighting effects. You can even add whatever music soothes your soul with Stereo H2O™, an invisible audio system that delivers full-bodied sound through the tub. MTI Whirlpools makes it possible for you create your own oasis of tranquility.
The Deborah MTI-113 measures 48" x 48" x 19.5" and is undermountable. It ranges in retail from $1,346 as a soaker to $6,140 with the Aria Elite Enhanced package, a luxurious upgrade that includes 7 point-massage jets; 2 bhp pump, inline heater, 20 air jets, aromatherapy diffusion, six 7-port lateral jets (42 air streams), two LED lights, heated blower and pre-leveled foam base.
Since 1988, MTI Whirlpools has earned a reputation for impeccable quality, innovation and unique customizations for air baths, whirlpools and soaking baths, offering more than 100 models in a variety of colors with endless options. MTI also offers a wide variety of durable acrylic shower bases, shower enclosures and sinks. Located near Atlanta, the employee-owned company offers products through an exclusive network of kitchen and bath showrooms throughout the country. The company is gaining national recognition for its ability to provide products that are both innovative and classic.