i love my mr steam and all my bathroom fixtures, it is showroom quality even my building inspector said in the 40 yrs. he's been doing this its the most beautiful he's seeen it should be in a magazine,would you have any idea how i would go about accomplishing that, and not to forget your prices were very reasonable
Mr Steam Steambath Generator-360 cubic feet - MS400EC1
Steambath Generator-360 cubic feet
Turn your home into your own personal spa with a steam generator from Mr. Steam. What better way can there be to end the day than a relaxing, unwinding steam shower? Unburden your shoulders and mind, calm down and breathe in the purest steam from your steam generator.
Mr. Steam generators are sized for a " just right" fit so that you can bring steam to even the most modern bathroom. And, because all MS Generators use a single operating platform, it's easy to add components to your Mr. Steam System and affordabaly enhance your steam bathing experience.
Please follow the guidelines under the product specs to determine which size Mr. Steam generator is right for you. If any assistance in calculating the room size/generator size is needed, please contact our sales team at 800-554-3210.
Required: In order to operate the generator you must order a control. A choice of Tempo Control, Tempo Plus Control or the Butler Package (which includes a control) are available. Control is available in a square or round style and in a variety of finishes. Please select from the available options.
Features and Benefits:
- Total stainless steel construction inside and out for performance and dependability.
- Easy to install. Generator fits under a bench, in a closet or inside a vanity
- Advanced self -diagnostic system provides visual feedback, enables repair vs. replacement
- Can be installled up to 60 feet from the steam shower enclosure.
- Single operating platform, makes it simple to add components to Mr. Steam System
Dimensions and Product Specifications:
- 14 1/2" L x 14 3/4" H x 6 3/4" D
- Add 6 3/8" to length when specifying Auto Flush option
- Water usage based on 20 minutes of operation: 1.2 Gallons
- Generator shipping weight is 30 lbs
- Plain English limited lifetime steam generator warranty
- Unitized Stainless Steel reservoir
- Modular "snap-in" connections
- Electronic water-level control system
- Industrial, large diameter, serviceable heating element
- Full-port drain valve
- Self-diagnostic LED indicators
- All models UL/eUL listed and CE operation certified
- Maximum Volume (cubic feet)-360
- Amps 240/1PH: 38
- Wire Size: 8
- Kw: 9
Options and Accessories:
- In order to operate the generator you must order a control. A choice of Tempo Control, Tempo Plus Control or the Butler Package (which includes a control) are available. Control is available in a square or round style and in a variety of finishes. Please select from the available options.
- If you would like to order a control at a later date please specify "no control needed" from the option box.
Carlos Q. from OR
i love my mr steam and all my bathroom fixtures 4/27/2011
Kim N. from CO
Thank you, Mr. Steam for helping me create the spa I've always dreamed of having in my home. My skin thanks you too! 4/14/2011
I have nothing but good things to say about my Mr. Steam. I have been able to turn my home into my own personal spa thanks to Mr. Steam. I love ending my day with a steam shower and love that I can use essential oil(s) to create the aroma offered in spas. My favorite is Eucalyptus Oil. I also have a sauna and my friends have been enjoying taking a steam and using the sauna to unwind from a busy day/week. I highly recommend Mr. Steam to anyone considering adding a steamer to your shower or creating a new space for relaxation in your home. Ordering the right Mr. Steam for my shower was easy. The website is easy to use and as long as you input the correct diminsions, Mr. Steam will be sure you have the appropriate model so you can have maximum enjoyment and relaxation. Thank you, Mr. Steam for helping me create the spa I've always dreamed of having in my home. My skin thanks you too!
Eric W. from NY
it’s very cool. 4/13/2011
We like it a lot, but wish we had bought a larger unit. Still, it’s very cool.
Randy S. from MN
there is not a better way I know of to lift the stress of life from your shoulders and mind. 4/12/2011
It has performed as promised. Ease of instillation and operation. Most importantly, there is not a better way I know of to lift the stress of life from your shoulders and mind.
By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions below: All customer reviews are read for approval prior to posting. Approved reviews will be displayed in their entirety, without editing. We do ask that you follow some sensible guidelines. Here are some reasons a review may be denied:
- Offensive or abusive language
- Lack of relevant information
- Inaccurate or misleading product information
- Content or commentary about QualityBath's competitors
- Solicitations of any kind
How far from the enclosure can the generator be installed?
It can be installled up to 60 feet from the steam shower enclosureAnswered by Adina
How do I know which generator size I need for my steam shower?
You need to multiply the width x length x height of the room (in feet). You then need to take wall materials and other details into account to accurately size the room and generator you need. Sizing information is available under the product specs images on the product page. If assistance in sizing is needed please contact our sales team at 8005543210.Answered by Adina
Why are there a few control options on this page, what is the difference and how do I know what to order?
Mr. Steam offers the tempo control, tempo plus control and a butler package. The tempo control is the basic control system. Tempo Plus is the upgraded control with some additional features. The butler package is a package that includes the tempo plus control in addition to some other items. Each of the three controls include a steamhead. Each control type is available in multiple finishes and in two different styles. Make sure to select control type, finish and style-round or square. You can also choose not to select a control when ordering a generator and order it at a later date, when you are sure which finish you will need.Answered by Adina
What is Express Steam?
Express Steam means you can be steaming in seconds. This option includes a builtin thermostat to keep water in the generator tank warm enough to bring up steam quickly while still allowing water to be safely drained to code requirements at the end of a steam bath.Answered by Adina