-- I absolutely love Mr. Steam! This is my second apartment renovation to include a steam shower with the Mr. Steam generator, and I would never consider any other brand. I use it at least once a week all year, and more often in the fall-winter-spring season. Any good contractor or plumber can install one. If you are already renovating, it doesn't cost that much more to include Mr. Steam. Please believe me, this paragraph isn't conveying the feeling of absolute luxury that comes from having a Mr. Steam. And I was very pleased with the service of Quality Bath. Happy to sing praises of Mr. Steam! He's the Man!
Mr Steam Steambath Generator-225 cubic feet - MS225EC1
Steambath Generator-225 cubic feet
Turn your home into your own personal spa with a steam generator from Mr. Steam. What better way can there be to end the day than a relaxing, unwinding steam shower? Unburden your shoulders and mind, calm down and breathe in the purest steam from your steam generator.
Mr. Steam generators are sized for a " just right" fit so that you can bring steam to even the most modern bathroom. And, because all MS Generators use a single operating platform, it's easy to add components to your Mr. Steam System and affordabaly enhance your steam bathing experience.
Please follow the guidelines under the product specs to determine which size Mr. Steam generator is right for you. If any assistance in calculating the room size/generator size is needed, please contact our sales team at 800-554-3210.
Required: In order to operate the generator you must order a control. A choice of Tempo Control, Tempo Plus Control or the Butler Package (which includes a control) are available. Control is available in a square or round style and in a variety of finishes. Please select from the available options.
Features and Benefits:
- Total stainless steel construction inside and out for performance and dependability.
- Easy to install. Generator fits under a bench, in a closet or inside a vanity
- Advanced self -diagnostic system provides visual feedback, enables repair vs. replacement
- Can be installed up to 60 feet from the steam shower enclosure.
- Single operating platform, makes it simple to add components to Mr. Steam System
Dimensions and Product Specifications:
- 14 1/2" L x 14 3/4" H x 6 3/4" D
- Add 6 3/8" to length when specifying Auto Flush option
- Water usage based on 20 minutes of operation:Â 1.0 Gallons
- Generator shipping weight is 30 lbs
- Plain English limited lifetime steam generator warranty
- Unitized Stainless Steel reservoir
- Modular "snap-in" connections
- Electronic water-level control system
- Industrial, large diameter, serviceable heating element
- Full-port drain valve
- Self-diagnostic LED indicators
- All models UL/eUL listed and CE operation certified
- Maximum Volume (cubic feet)-225
- Amps 240/1PH: 32
- Wire Size: 8
- Kw: 7.5
Options and Accessories:
- In order to operate the generator you must order a control. A choice of Tempo Control, Tempo Plus Control or the Butler Package (which includes a control) are available. Control is available in a square or round style and in a variety of finishes. Please select from the available options.
- If you would like to order a control at a later date please specify "no control needed" from the option box.
Marie from NY
Happy to sing praises of Mr. Steam! 4/13/2011
Stanley G. from FL
We really enjoy the product. 4/12/2011
We have had our Mr. Steam for several months and use it frequently. It is great as a stress relief or after a workout, but the best is as a health remedy for our kids. My youngest son had some issues with congestion. The doctor said to bring him into the bath room after a hot shower. When we said that we had a steam room, the Doc was excited. He had us set it to a low temp and bring the baby into the steam. It worked great to clear him up. The baby loved it and crawls into the room whenever he can. We really enjoy the product.
Glenn M. from GA
consider installing a 2nd on/off switch outside of the shower 4/13/2011
I replaced an old Mr Steam 225 with a new model 225. It's works great but is much noisier when filling with water. The best tip I have is to consider installing a 2nd on/off switch outside of the shower, especially if the main control is not located just inside the shower door. That way, you could turn it on and let it heat up without walking into the shower. This will not help anyone who can locate their control where you can easily reach into the shower.
By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions below: All customer reviews are read for approval prior to posting. Approved reviews will be displayed in their entirety, without editing. We do ask that you follow some sensible guidelines. Here are some reasons a review may be denied:
- Offensive or abusive language
- Lack of relevant information
- Inaccurate or misleading product information
- Content or commentary about QualityBath's competitors
- Solicitations of any kind