Mr Steam Steambath Generator-1275 cubic feet - MS SUPER 6E
Steambath Generator-1275 cubic feet
Mr. Steam generators are sized for a " just right" fit so that you can bring steam to even the most modern bathroom. And, because all MS Generators use a single operating platform, it's easy to add components to your Mr. Steam System and affordabaly enhance your steam bathing experience.
Please follow the guidelines under the product specs to determine which size Mr. Steam generator is right for you. If any assistance in calculating the room size/generator size is needed, please contact our sales team at 800-554-3210.
Required: In order to operate the generator you must order a control. A choice of Tempo Plus Control or the Butler Package (which includes a control) are available. Control is available in a square or round style and in a variety of finishes. Please select from the available options.
Features and Benefits:
- Total stainless steel construction inside and out for performance and dependability.
- Easy to install. Generator fits under a bench, in a closet or inside a vanity
- Advanced self -diagnostic system provides visual feedback, enables repair vs. replacement
- Can be installed up to 60 feet from the steam shower enclosure.
- Single operating platform, makes it simple to add components to Mr. Steam System
Dimensions and Product Specifications:
- Includes two MS Super 3E steam generators.
- 17" L x 18 1/2" H x 7 7/8" D x 2
- Add 6 3/8" to length when specifying Auto Flush option
- Water usage based on 20 minutes of operation:Â 4.0 Gallons
- Generator shipping weight is 80 lbs
- Plain English limited lifetime steam generator warranty
- Unitized Stainless Steel reservoir
- Modular "snap-in" connections
- Electronic water-level control system
- Industrial, large diameter, serviceable heating element
- Full-port drain valve
- Self-diagnostic LED indicators
- All models UL/eUL listed and CE operation certified
- Maximum Volume (cubic feet)-1275
- Amps 240/1PH: 125
- Wire Size:4
- Kw: 30
Options and Accessories:
- In order to operate the generator you must order a control. A choice of Tempo Plus Control or the Butler Package II (which includes a control) are available. Control is available in a square or round style and in a variety of finishes. Please select from the available options.
- If you would like to order a control at a later date please specify "no control needed" from the option box.
- MS SUPER 6E
By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions below: All customer reviews are read for approval prior to posting. Approved reviews will be displayed in their entirety, without editing. We do ask that you follow some sensible guidelines. Here are some reasons a review may be denied:
- Offensive or abusive language
- Lack of relevant information
- Inaccurate or misleading product information
- Content or commentary about QualityBath's competitors
- Solicitations of any kind