Mr Steam Commercial Steam Generator for Total Room Volume 750 cu. ft. - CU750
Commercial Steam Generator for Total Room Volume 750 cu. ft.
Mr.Steam CU series Commercial steambath generators are high-performance, low-maintenance solutions for leading hotels, clubs and spas worldwide. Mr.Steam's low-pressure commercial systems are engineered to satisfy by responding reliably and automatically, maintaining pre-set temperatures within the steamroom to remarkably tight tolerances. Steambathers enjoy ultimate comfort... while owner/operators gain peace of mind.
- Dimensions: 20"L x 20"W x 38"H
- Meet rigid quality requirements and nationally recognized testing standards, including UL
- ASME steam pressure vessels built to the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code requirements and are National Board Registered
- Use high quality fibrous glass pressure vessel insulation for maximum energy efficiency
- Feature stainless steel heating elements for corrosion resistance with ASME grade flanges for longevity and reliable performance
- Vertical construction results in small footprint for location within the tightest of mechanical rooms
- Integrated base eliminates the need for a stand
- Steam-rated operating and high limit pressure controls for Steam-On-Demand®
- Feature an integral pressure gauge and sight glass to provide operating information at a glance
- Standard with a full port drain valve providing maximum draining of the pressure vessel
- Available with AutoFlush® automatic blowdown system featuring electronically controlled maintenance and 24 hour/7 day pragramming
- Equipped with hinged access door for ease of installation and service
- Backed by Mr. Steam's limited warranty for commercial steambath generators, copy available prior to purchasing
For a more detailed view of Mr.Steam commercial steam generator options and features, click here.
By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions below: All customer reviews are read for approval prior to posting. Approved reviews will be displayed in their entirety, without editing. We do ask that you follow some sensible guidelines. Here are some reasons a review may be denied:
- Offensive or abusive language
- Lack of relevant information
- Inaccurate or misleading product information
- Content or commentary about QualityBath's competitors
- Solicitations of any kind