The Jazz is an amazing looking tub. We are still doing out Master bath room so it is not installed yet. However we did place the tub in its position in the room to see how it looked. It will definitely be the centerpiece of the room!
Maax Jazz Freestanding Soaker 66" x 36" x 24" - 105359-000
Discount applied in shopping cart
PLEASE NOTE: There will be a price increase on all MAAX products, starting June 1st, 2013!
Jazz Freestanding Soaker 66" x 36" x 24"
The curvilinear, freestanding Jazz Soaker Tub is an innovation in the décor world. The post minimalist design will fit dazzlingly into any bathroom, from the trendiest to the most traditional. Beauty is not the only highlight of this tub. The Jazz tub is also exceptionally comfortable, with a relaxing backrest and the option for a foam pillow headrest. To create the ultimate spa experience you can add chromotherapy lights to the tub as well. Chromotherapy is a science that uses colors and light to keep the vibrations of the body in a frequency that results in health and energy.
The Jazz tub is flawlessly designed with a hidden drain and overflow and four self leveling legs. This attractive, transitional tub is available in three finishes: White, Bone and Biscuit. The Jazz infused look will shine in your bathroom.
Flexible design to fit eclectic or contemporary design
Drain and overflow piping is hidden by the skirt
- Deep soaking bathtub for ultimate relaxation
- Ample deck space for faucet installation- Holes are not pre-drilled but can be drilled by contractor on site. A floor mount or wall mount faucet can also be used.
- Central drain location
- Four self leveling legs for ease of installation
- Relaxing backrest
- Easy to clean
- Made of Acrylic
- Dimensions: 66" x 36" x 24"
- Approximate weight 149 lb
- Maximum Water capacity: 63 imp. gal., 76 US gal., 286 l.
- Minimum Water capacity: 48 imp. gal., 58 US gal., 218 l.
- Fjord Bathtub faucet with hand shower.
- Available in choice of two colors- Polished Chrome and Brushed Nickel
- Includes: Water pipe inlet-solid brass pipe 3/4" 12" male, nut kit and floor flange
- Two Chromatherapy lights
- Factory installed
- Bathe yourself in a kaleidoscope of color to reach optimal health. When dispersed through the water, individual colors create unique energy with the proven ability to heighten or alter a person’s mood. MAAX Collection offers colors to bring different nuances to your bath experience and adds a new dimension of color therapy to every immersion you can enjoy. Underwater lamps (LED) let you enjoy the full rainbow of colors, select one specific color or change them at whim.
- Includes choice of 7 different colors
- White foam cushion with 2 suction pads
- Waste and overflow with 33" flexible neck- available in a variety of colors. Please select finish.
richard from CO
Tonya from MN
Fantastic tub 1/15/2013
After shopping around some local showrooms, we decided that this tub would be the right size for our bathroom remodel. Although it's relatively compact for a freestanding tub, it is extremely deep and price wise, it is very fairly priced compared to other tubs in this category We found Quality Bath's online cost to be extremely competitive and their shipping policies to be straight forward and fair. Upon arrival, the box that the tub came in looked a little beat up but the tub itself was in perfect shape. We have already used the bath several times and you can easily stretch out your legs (I'm 5'8"). Love the depth of the tub too. If you are looking for a well priced soaking tub, would highly recommend.
Kathy from FL
Maax Jazz Tub 11/27/2012
Easy to order to order from Quality Bath. Came ahead of time. Was well packaged. Love the looks of the tub.
Hannah from CA
I love this tub 11/20/2012
I have owned this tub since this spring and love it so much. It is very comfortable and I absolutely love the deep feature of it. It is very sleek and good look as well and fits in so well to my newly renovated master bathroom. The rim of the bathroom is thick so be prepared for that when you do your mounting. Also the shipping is within the promised time frame. Thank you!
Gayle from Mn from MN
Definitely a good purchase! 11/20/2012
The tub is fantastic. It's comfortable and really doesn't take as much water as you would think to get to a depth that makes sense. It looks terrific and everyone who sees it thinks it looks beautiful. I would recommend this company to anyone. They had really good prices and very good service.
Jacqui C. from GA
I would recommend your company and this tub to anyone. 10/10/2011
I have received many compliments on the tub itself and how well it fits into my renovated master bath suite. I love the look and it is a great tub for soaking in. I was nervous about purchasing the tub on-line, but you guys made the process easy and the tub arrived when promised and well packed to prevent damage. I would recommend your company and this tub to anyone.
Kami J. from TX
We have really enjoyed our tub! 10/10/2011
We have really enjoyed our tub! I love how deep it is. Our biggest challenge was mounting the tub. Since it is so light weight, we had to make holes in the bottom section to mount it to the floor. Thank you!
Jamie B. from OH
this is a tremendous value 10/10/2011
I love the tub. It is much roomier than I thought it would be. It is much deeper than and average tub and very comfortable. I went with the chromotherapy option and it is a lovely feature. The lights look so pretty at night and change the color of the water. It is an excellent product for the price. I looked at several options and this is a tremendous value.
- Offensive or abusive language
- Lack of relevant information
- Inaccurate or misleading product information
- Content or commentary about QualityBath's competitors
- Solicitations of any kind
It looks like this tub comes with faucet holes drilled on the side center of the tub. Is that correct?
No, this tub actually does not come with any pre-drilled faucet holes. Your plumber can drill the holes on whichever side you prefer.Answered by Naomi
I want to install a deck faucet, do I need to use the Fjord one offered on with this tub or can I choose any deck faucet?
You do not need to use the Fjord faucet, any deck faucet should work. The tub is not predrilled with any faucet holes, so your contractor can drill according to the faucet you select.Answered by Adina
How does the skirt of this tub attach to the tub?
The Skirt is actually the outer shell of acrylic that you see in the picture. The tub body and lip is dropped into the outer shell/skirt.Answered by Adina