Maax Aiiki 7242 Drop In Aerofeel Tub-72" x 42" x 24" - 102785-055
Discount applied in shopping cart
PLEASE NOTE: There will be a price increase on all MAAX products, starting June 1st, 2013!
Aiiki 7242 Drop In Aerofeel Tub-72" x 42" x 24"
Minimalist-inspired lines for striking yet tranquil beauty. Trendy with a modern style and comfortable design.
- Comfortable inclined backrests
- Shaped to offer plenty of shoulder room
- Drop in installation
- Water capaciity: MIN: 40 gallons, MAX: 101 gal.
- No apron available
- Components equipped with systems come standard color-coordinated. Metal color upgrade is optional. Choose from Metal Trim Kit.
Aerofeel rides the wellness wave with individual quiet airjets and check valves providing immaculate purity. Intelligently positioned around the interior wall and in the tub's backrest, tiny openings create a gently rippling massage, caressing your skin and cradling your body from head to toe. And to complete the therapeutic heaven, Aerofeel also includes an oval-shaped heated backrest - imagine a warm sensation across the entire back and neck. Center each of your senses through delightful relaxation and wellness.
Aerofeel Features and Benefits:
- Perimeter quiet airjets with check valves intelligently positioned to provide a gently ripply, caressing massage.
- Pre-warmed air pushed through an FDA-approved tube bringing you the most hygienic system on the market
- Oval-shaped heated backrest providing you a warm sensation across the entire back and neck.
- Drying cycle starting automatically 20 minutes after each bath session.
- Electronic timer control with back lighting, water level detector, water temperature indicator and 3 memory settings for personlized massage action.
- Gentle, cradling massage for toal body experience.
**Please specify Blower location A or B (see specs)
By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions below: All customer reviews are read for approval prior to posting. Approved reviews will be displayed in their entirety, without editing. We do ask that you follow some sensible guidelines. Here are some reasons a review may be denied:
- Offensive or abusive language
- Lack of relevant information
- Inaccurate or misleading product information
- Content or commentary about QualityBath's competitors
- Solicitations of any kind