Maax Optik 6032 Aerofeel 60" x 32" x 20" - 101265-055
Discount applied in shopping cart
PLEASE NOTE: There will be a price increase on all MAAX products, starting June 1st, 2013!
Optik 6032 Aerofeel 60" x 32" x 20"
Post-minimalist design, contemporary look. Nice backrest angle and armrests. Deep bathtub, ensuring water up to the neck. Optional apron with access panel and integrated tiling flange.
Alcove, Drop-in or Undermount Installation-please specify
60" x 32" x 20"
Maximum Water capacity: 49 imp. gal., 59 US gal., 224 l.
Minimum Water capacity: 41 imp. gal., 50 US gal., 188 l.
Nice Backrest Angle and Armrest
Aerofeel rides the wellness wave with individual quiet airjets and check valves providing immaculate purity. Intelligently positioned around the interior wall and in the tub's backrest, tiny openings create a gently rippling massage, caressing your skin and cradling your body from head to toe. And to complete the therapeutic heaven, Aerofeel also includes an oval-shaped heated backrest - imagine a warm sensation across the entire back and neck. Center each of your senses through delightful relaxation and wellness.
Aerofeel Features and Benefits:
- Perimeter quiet airjets with check valves intelligently positioned to provide a gently ripply, caressing massage.
- Pre-warmed air pushed through an FDA-approved tube bringing you the most hygienic system on the market
- Oval-shaped heated backrest providing you a warm sensation across the entire back and neck.
- Drying cycle starting automatically 20 minutes after each bath session.
- Electronic timer control with back lighting, water level detector, water temperature indicator and 3 memory settings for personlized massage action.
- Gentle, cradling massage for toal body experience.
Components equipped with systems are color-coordinated. Metal finish trim kit upgrade is available. Please choose.
Note: Tub Does Not Include Tub Filler. Click Here To Choose A Tub Filler To Complement This Tub.
By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions below: All customer reviews are read for approval prior to posting. Approved reviews will be displayed in their entirety, without editing. We do ask that you follow some sensible guidelines. Here are some reasons a review may be denied:
- Offensive or abusive language
- Lack of relevant information
- Inaccurate or misleading product information
- Content or commentary about QualityBath's competitors
- Solicitations of any kind