Maax Souvenir Combined Hydromax and Aerofeel System-72" x 44" x 25" - 100084-094
Discount applied in shopping cart
PLEASE NOTE: There will be a price increase on all MAAX products, starting June 1st, 2013!
Souvenir Combined Hydromax and Aerofeel System-72" x 44" x 25"
Nostalgic beauty meets high-tech performance.
Deep, roomy interior enhances the therapeutic effect of massage systems, while compact exterior is perfect for creating a home oasis.
- Freestanding Installation
- Includes one-piece apron and towel bar
- White or Biscuit Cushion with a Chrome-Plated Support
- Ergonomic Backrest
- Integrated Faucet Area
- Center Drain
Material: High-gloss acrylic
Maximum Water capacity: 60 imp. gal., 72 US gal., 273 l.
Minimum Water Capacity: 43 imp. gal., 52 US gal., 197 l
Roll the benefits of both systems into a single one at the same time, drawing on both the power of water and mildness of air to give you all the therapeutic benefits any bath could ever provide. The best of both worlds.
Hydromax is simply the best luxury whirlpool system you can get. Hydromax consits of an exclusive whole body whirlpool bathtub system whose powerful, high-performance waterjets precisely aim to effectively relieve aching muscles, stimulate the body and melt away the stresses of everyday life.
Hydromax Features and Benefits:
- Whirlpool jets with individual direction and water flow control, to target specific areas.
- Electronic timer control with back lighting, water level detector, water temperature indicator and 3 memory settings for personalized massage action.
- 2 silent air controls for varying jet-action intensity
- Safety suction for peace of mind
- Delightful swirl of water eliminating tension and relaxing the whole body.
Aerofeel rides the wellness wave with individual quiet airjets and check valves providing immaculate purity. Intelligently positioned around the interior wall, tiny openings create a gently rippling massage, caressing your skin and cradling your body from head to toe.
Aerofeel Features and Benefits:
- Perimeter quiet airjets with check valves intelligently positioned to provide a gently ripply, caressing massage.
- Pre-warmed air pushed through an FDA-approved tube bringing you the most hygienic system on the market
- Electronic timer control with back lighting, water level detector, water temperature indicator and 3 memory settings for personlized massage action.
- Gentle, cradling massage for toal body experience.
Support and Towel Bar are offered chrome-plated. Polished Brass and Brushed Nickel upgrade is optional.
The towel bar is standard factory-installed on the opposite side as space for bath fixtures. It can be relocated on opposite side. Please choose.
Components equipped with systems come standard color-coordinated. Metal color upgrade is optional. Choose from Metal Trim Kit.
***Because the pump exceeds apron dimensions, the installation of a storage cabinet is required. The storage cabinet allows access to the pump.***
Note: Tub Does Not Include A Tub Filler, To Choose A Tub Filler To Complement This Tub, Click Here.
By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions below: All customer reviews are read for approval prior to posting. Approved reviews will be displayed in their entirety, without editing. We do ask that you follow some sensible guidelines. Here are some reasons a review may be denied:
- Offensive or abusive language
- Lack of relevant information
- Inaccurate or misleading product information
- Content or commentary about QualityBath's competitors
- Solicitations of any kind