Maax Palace 7237 Tub with Hydromax System and Backmax-72" x 37" x 26" - 100082-004
PLEASE NOTE: There will be a price increase on all MAAX products, starting June 1st, 2013!
Palace 7237 Tub with Hydromax System and Backmax-72" x 37" x 26"
Fully ergonomic design brings you ultimate home massage therapy. Beautiful curves enhance bathroom decor.
- Drop In Installation
Material: High-gloss acrylic
Dimensions: 72" x 37" x 26"
Maximum Water capacity: 50 imp. gal., 60 US gal., 227 l.
Minimum Water capacity: 33 imp. gal., 40 US gal., 150 l.
- Relaxing Armrests
- Ergonomic Backrest
- Two 12-in. Grab Bars
- Integrated Faucet Area
- End Drain
- White Cushion Included with Backmax
Hydromax is simply the best luxury whirlpool system you can get. Hydromax consists of an exclusive whole body whirlpool bathtub system whose powerful, high-performance waterjets precisely aim to effectively relieve aching muscles, stimulate the body and melt away the stresses of everyday life.
Hydromax Features and Benefits:
- Whirlpool jets with individual direction and water flow control, to target specific areas.
- Balanced Backjets for intense, cascading shoulder and back massage (Backmax)
- Electronic timer control with back lighting, water level detector, water temperature indicator and 3 memory settings for personalized massage action.
- 2 silent air controls for varying jet-action intensity
- Safety suction for peace of mind
- Delightful swirl of water eliminating tension and relaxing the whole body.
***Grab Bars come standard color-coordinated. Metal color upgrade is optional. Please choose.***
***Components equipped with systems come standard color-coordinated with White, Bone and Biscuit Tubs. Metal color upgrade is optional.***
Note: Tub Does Not Include Tub Filler. Click Here To Choose A Tub Filler To Complement This Tub.
By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions below: All customer reviews are read for approval prior to posting. Approved reviews will be displayed in their entirety, without editing. We do ask that you follow some sensible guidelines. Here are some reasons a review may be denied:
- Offensive or abusive language
- Lack of relevant information
- Inaccurate or misleading product information
- Content or commentary about QualityBath's competitors
- Solicitations of any kind