We have enjoyed our Maax Kashmir 6060 Air-Whirlpool combo for the past year. We have used it frequently, on a nearly daily basis. We love it. It is a well-optioned model, and the Quality Bath sales assistant was extremely helpful and invaluable in assisting us with our decision. We discussed our needs and desires in the product, and they did not try to push add-ons. To the contrary, my assistant suggested things that would meet our desired goal at the most affordable cost. Quality bath offered by far the best price on this product, and their customer service was beyond superb. Our Maax Kashmir has met and exceeded our expectations. It is a welcome respite at the end of a long day and when my back is sore. It is also a cozy and romantic reprieve for my wife and me. The product description as reviewed on this website I found accurate, and I wouldn't have much else to add. The product is of the highest quality. We are quite pleased with the Chromatherapy, additional Backmaxx, and Ozonator add-ons we chose. Every thing has worked flawlessly . Care and maintenance has been simple. It is as quiet or quieter than the previous whirlpool tub it replaced. Our contractor for our bathroom remodel found the installation instructions easy to follow, and commented about the apparent high quality of the product. Delivery was exactly as estimated and Quality Bath kept in touch with us frequently before, during, and after the delivery process. We are very satisfied and absolutely love our Maax Kashmir . I would highly recommend both the Maax Kashmir 6060 and Quality Bath.
Maax Kashmir 6060 Corner Combined Hydromax and Aerofeel 60" x 60" x 25" - 100041-094
Discount applied in shopping cart
PLEASE NOTE: There will be a price increase on all MAAX products, starting June 1st, 2013!
Kashmir 6060 Corner Combined Hydromax and Aerofeel 60" x 60" x 25"
The romantic Kashmir 6060 corner tub fits two comfortably. The ergonomic design ensures maximum relaxation and enjoyment. Armrests, a bi-level bottom, cushioned backrests, whirlpool jets, silent air controls and personalized massage action all mingle to provide the perfect bathing experience.
A perfect fit for two: deep, roomy, cozy.
Podium Corner Installation or with Apron
Material: High-gloss acrylic
60" x 60" x 25"
Maximum Water capacity: 83 imp. gal., 100 US gal., 377 l.
Minimum Water capacity: 43 imp. gal., 52 US gal., 195 l.
Integrated Faucet Area
White or Biscuit Cushion included. Please choose.
Roll the benefits of both systems into a single one at the same time, drawing on both the power of water and mildness of air to give you all the therapeutic benefits any bath could ever provide. The best of both worlds.
Hydromax is simply the best luxury whirlpool system you can get. Hydromax consits of an exclusive whole body whirlpool bathtub system whose powerful, high-performance waterjets precisely aim to effectively relieve aching muscles, stimulate the body and melt away the stresses of everyday life.
Hydromax Features and Benefits:
- Whirlpool jets with individual direction and water flow control, to target specific areas.
- Balanced Backjets for intense, cascading shoulder and back massage (Backmax)
- Electronic timer control with back lighting, water level detector, water temperature indicator and 3 memory settings for personalized massage action.
- 2 silent air controls for varying jet-action intensity
- Safety suction for peace of mind
- Delightful swirl of water eliminating tension and relaxing the whole body.
Aerofeel rides the wellness wave with individual quiet airjets and check valves providing immaculate purity. Intelligently positioned around the interior wall, tiny openings create a gently rippling massage, caressing your skin and cradling your body from head to toe.
Aerofeel Features and Benefits:
- Perimeter quiet airjets with check valves intelligently positioned to provide a gently ripply, caressing massage.
- Pre-warmed air pushed through an FDA-approved tube bringing you the most hygienic system on the market
- Electronic timer control with back lighting, water level detector, water temperature indicator and 3 memory settings for personlized massage action.
- Gentle, cradling massage for toal body experience.
***Components equipped with systems come standard color-coordinated. Metal color upgrade is optional. Choose from Metal Trim Kit.***
Note: Tub Does Not Include Tub Filler. Click Here To Choose A Tub Filler To Complement This Tub.
Scott from IA
Kashmir 6060 Combined Aerofeel and Hydromax: Highly Recommend 5/13/2012
By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions below: All customer reviews are read for approval prior to posting. Approved reviews will be displayed in their entirety, without editing. We do ask that you follow some sensible guidelines. Here are some reasons a review may be denied:
- Offensive or abusive language
- Lack of relevant information
- Inaccurate or misleading product information
- Content or commentary about QualityBath's competitors
- Solicitations of any kind
Where is the blower placed on this tub?
The blower is placed remotely. You can install it within the tub perimeters, however the noise level will be quite high which is why Maax has the remote option.Answered by Sara