Best Shower system I ever purchased, high end quality with good price.
Latoscana Lady Thermostatic Shower System - Lady 7
Thermostatic Shower System
As beautiful, high-end, high-quality product set at this low price can't be found anywhere else! This beautiful thermostatic set is quality and functionality all in one. When purchasing this modern and contemporary set you are purchasing a very high quality product made in ITALY. Latoscana has done their clients a service by combining all the the components for a luxurious shower experience.
- Thermostatic valve with volume control and 3 way diverter valve
- 3/4" Thermostatic shower valve with 3/4" ceramic disc volume control. 1/2" inlet connections. Rough included.
- 3 way diverter valve, 3/4" ceramic disc valve. 1/2" inlet connections. Rough included.
- The thermostatic control allows you to control and maintain the temperature throughout the shower. A thermostatic control is very beneficial to one who likes a specific temperature when taking a shower. Every time the water is turned on it will be at the same temperature it was when turned off.
- The volume control operates the water flow and volume.
- Diverter control diverts between the three functions-shower head, handshower and body sprays. All three functions can not be used simultaneously, a maximum of two functions can be used together. Depending how the unit is plumbed one function can be used with either of the two. For example, if the showerhead is chosen as the main function, then the showerhead can be used with either the handshower or sprays, the handshower and spray would not be able to be used together.
- 8" Square Rain Showerhead
- 12" shower arm
- Slide bar kit
- Contemporary Handshower
- Wall mount bracket and supply elbow
- 78" flexible hose
- Three piece body jet kit
- 30 degree rotation
- 2.5 maximum flow rate each
- 1/2" inlet connections.
- LADY 7
Bill K. from CT
Best shower system 1/19/2012
By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions below: All customer reviews are read for approval prior to posting. Approved reviews will be displayed in their entirety, without editing. We do ask that you follow some sensible guidelines. Here are some reasons a review may be denied:
- Offensive or abusive language
- Lack of relevant information
- Inaccurate or misleading product information
- Content or commentary about QualityBath's competitors
- Solicitations of any kind
Can I use all three shower functions at the same time?
No, you cant use all 3 at a time. You can only use two functions together.Answered by Adina
Can I use any of the three functions with each other?
Depending how the unit is plumbed one function can be used with either of the two. For example, if the showerhead is chosen as the main function, then the showerhead can be used with either the handshower or sprays, the handshower and spray would not be able to be used together.Answered by Adina
How does the diverter control work on this set?
The diverter is used to control which function is being used. If the diverter is turned to a function such as showerhead, then the showerhead will selected. If the diverter knob is positioned in between two functions then those two functions will be used simultaneously.Answered by Adina
What are the two handle on the main base plate used for?
The bottom handle is the thermostatic knob and it controls the temperature of the shower set. The top handle is for the volume control, which turns the water on or off and controls the volume of the water flow.Answered by Adina
Is there coordinating faucets for this shower set?
Yes you can search for Latoscana Lady products and you will be able to find coordinating products for this series.Answered by Adina