The kitchen faucet was installed last year and it is performing its job perfectly and looks just the way it should in the entirely new kitchen. Unfortunately, I am not in Miami where the installation is located so any pix are impossible but the availability of the product and the efficient service with the shipping was very high grade and I have already recommended your services to several people who plan kitchen revisions.
KWC Suprimo Single-hole, single lever kitchen mixer with swivel spout and pull out spray - 10.271.333.700
Single-hole, single lever kitchen mixer with swivel spout and pull out spray
- Single-lever mixer
- Stainless steel housing and spray head
- ADA compliant
- Extended height 1 15/16"
- Pull out spray
- Up to 27 9/16" pull-out length
- With lockable regular spray- This feature allows you to lock the faucet's hand spray in the vegetable spray mode.
- Automatic diverter reset- When the faucet is turned off it will automatically divert back to regular flow mode when turned back on.
- Turn and Clean Feature- Allows you to remove faucet's aerator by hand, to remove debris without the use of tools.
- Hose guide, swiveling 130 degrees
- Flow rate and temperature continuously variable
- 9 1/4" spout reach
- 10 1/2" from counter top to top of faucet head
- KWC universal cartridge with ceramic discs-temperature and flow rate limitation
- Flexible connection hoses 3/8" compression
- Mounting hole size: 1 3/8"
- Flow rate: 1.8 gpm @ 60psi
David C. from FL
It is performing its job perfectly. 6/14/2012
Mark from CA
Nice Looking 3/24/2012
Solidly built and nice looking
Ed B. from CA
We'd happily purchase the same faucet again! 9/12/2011
Terrific faucet design, works really well and quality made. Only negative is that the short rod that is the actual lever you use to adjust flow and temperature comes loose from time to time. Since it's threaded, it's easy to tighten again but doesn't stay tight for long. A simple solution is to use a bit of medium Locktite on the threads, and then it stays put for months at a time. A bit of a design flaw, but a minor one. We'd happily purchase the same faucet again!
Steven H. from
I would highly recommend the faucet 9/6/2011
We really enjoy our new KWC faucet. However, we purchased the extended arm and it turns out that the extra height makes the faucet a little splashy when the water is coming out as a stream. There is no problem when put on the sprinkle mode. I would highly recommend the faucet without the extended arm.
By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions below: All customer reviews are read for approval prior to posting. Approved reviews will be displayed in their entirety, without editing. We do ask that you follow some sensible guidelines. Here are some reasons a review may be denied:
- Offensive or abusive language
- Lack of relevant information
- Inaccurate or misleading product information
- Content or commentary about QualityBath's competitors
- Solicitations of any kind
Do I need to hold the spray button down if I want to you the spray feature?
No, you do not need to hold the button, just push it down and it will stay in spray mode while the water is on.Answered by Adina
How high is the faucet from the countertop until the aerator?
From the countertop till the aerator(the point where the water comes out) is 8"Answered by Adina