KWC Ono Single-hole, single lever bar mixer with swivel spout - 10.151.991
Single-hole, single lever bar mixer with swivel spout
- Single Lever Mixer- Simple ease of use. Handle can be pushed in or out for on/off function and rotates up and down for temperature control
- Installs with lever on right or left side with appropriate hot/cold connections
- Swivel spout 360°
- Pull down aerator covered
- Neoperl Cache
- Pull-down length up to 27"
- Hose guide, for neat easy hose return
- Handle on back of faucet head makes it easy to pull down the aerator
- Aerator pulls down and docks in and out of head neatly and simply
- Faucet does not have a spray feature. Only operates in full stream flow mode
- Surgical grade hardened stainless steel lever
- Chrome lever with chrome tip for chrome finish faucet
- Black lever with stainless steel tip for the stainless steel finish faucet
- ADA Compliant
- Spout reach is 5 1/2"
- Overall faucet height is 15 9/16"
- KWC 3.5 cartridge with ceramic discs
- Flow rate and temperature continuosly variable
- Fastening by means of threaded sleeve M33 x 1.5
- Hermetically sealed, ceramic disc control cartridge
- Flexible supply hoses, 3/8" compression fittings
- Mounting hole size Ø = 1 3/8"
- Flow rate: 1.8 gpm @ 60 psi
- This product is also listed under the following SKU numbers:
- 10.151.991.000, 10.151.991.700
By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions below: All customer reviews are read for approval prior to posting. Approved reviews will be displayed in their entirety, without editing. We do ask that you follow some sensible guidelines. Here are some reasons a review may be denied:
- Offensive or abusive language
- Lack of relevant information
- Inaccurate or misleading product information
- Content or commentary about QualityBath's competitors
- Solicitations of any kind
Does this faucet have a spray feature in addition to the regular flow mode?
No, this faucet does not have a spray mode.Answered by Adina
What is that knob on the back of the faucet head for?
The knob acts like a handle to assist in gripping the aerator and easily pulling the aerator.Answered by Adina