Icera Muse One-Piece Elongated Comfort Height Toilet with Soft-Close Seat - C-6190
Muse One-Piece Elongated Comfort Height Toilet with Soft-Close SeatEmbracing the modern aesthetic of simple elegance, the Muse combines design lines with graceful curves to ensure a distinctive, sophisticated bathroom style. Naturally, the one-piece toilet becomes the focal point of the bathroom, and its performance and water efficiency are equally notable. Featuring Icera's Hyperion flushing technology, the Muse is 30-50% more efficient than most toilets. Plus, the skirted trapway facilitates cleaning, and installs easily over existing floorboards for remodeling.
The Muse is EPA WaterSense-compliant, using only 1.28 gallons per flush and capable of clearing over 1,000 grams MaP in independent testing (as compared to an industry average of only 350 grams). With an oversized 2-1/8" trapway (larger than industry standard), clogging is virtually eliminated. Best of all, the flush mechanism is quiet.
A premium, "silent close" toilet seat is included. The package also includes all accessories needed for in-home installation (basic tools are required), and comes with an installation guide.
- Vitreous China
- 12" (30.5 cm) rough‐in
- Comfort‐height 16‐1/2" (420 mm) bowl rim
- Elongated bowl
- White Finish
- HET (high‐efficiency toilet)
- 1.28 gallons (4.8 liters) per flush
- Siphon‐jetted, 2‐1/8" trapway
- Fully‐glazed internal trap‐way
- Oversized 3" flush valve, with chemical‐resistant flapper
- 10" x 8" water surface area
- 100% factory flush tested
- Toilet seat and cover, with slow‐close hinges
- Solid metal bolts and caps (2 each)
- Solid metal trip lever
- Water supply hose
- Wax ring
- 27‐1/2" x 14‐1/2" x 27‐3/8"
- 700 x 365 x 695 mm
By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions below: All customer reviews are read for approval prior to posting. Approved reviews will be displayed in their entirety, without editing. We do ask that you follow some sensible guidelines. Here are some reasons a review may be denied:
- Offensive or abusive language
- Lack of relevant information
- Inaccurate or misleading product information
- Content or commentary about QualityBath's competitors
- Solicitations of any kind