Hydro Systems The Maestro Collection Chagall Thermal Air Tub 38'' L x 72'' W x 24'' H - MCH7238ATA
Chagall Thermal Air Tub
Chagall’s art defies categorization. Working in pre-World War I Paris, he was consistently on the fringes of popular art movements and emerging trends. The Chagall tub is also inspired and visionary. With classical influences and a contemporary flair, the Chagall will fit into any design palette. Straight lines and sharp angles draw the eye, and the soul.
Wash away stress and fatigue with our thermal air system. Thousands of tiny heated bubbles engulf your body in a therapeutic massage from the top of your neck to the soles of your feet. Numerous air outlets placed throughout the lower portion of the bathing well providing an entire body experience that will soothe the body and calm the soul.
The Thermal Air System can be added to any Maestro Tub. Our exclusive Soft touch control puts you in control of your therapy. Whether you desire a high intensity massage to help you prepare for the day ahead, or you want the soft soothing feel of bubbles to prepare yourself for a nights rest, Maestro is your solution. With our true Variable speed system, you manage the duration, intensity and type of massage you desire. This system also has a standard automatic purge cycle that introduces ozone to ensure a sanitary environment after each use.
- Thermal Air System available as a remote blower system only
- Depth: 18-1/2"
- 98 Gallons when empty
- 83 Gallons with bather
- Acrylic models finished in 1/8” thick layer of deep lustrous acrylic.
- Extra thick reinforced fiberglass.
- Smooth anti-slip bottom
- Foam Fill sound insulator
- Integral Cable waste & overflow- Please select a color
- This product is also listed under the following SKU numbers:
- MCH7238ATAWHI, MCH7238ATAALM, MCH7238ATAMEX, MCH7238ATALINEN, MCH7238ATABIS, MCH7238ATASAN, MCH7238ATAICE, MCH7238ATABLA, MCH7238ATABON, MCH7238ATACAS
By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions below: All customer reviews are read for approval prior to posting. Approved reviews will be displayed in their entirety, without editing. We do ask that you follow some sensible guidelines. Here are some reasons a review may be denied:
- Offensive or abusive language
- Lack of relevant information
- Inaccurate or misleading product information
- Content or commentary about QualityBath's competitors
- Solicitations of any kind