We received many compliments on the shower fixture. We feel like we are in a spa setting when we use this shower. I love the simple clean design of the fixture. It was very easy for my contractor to install. You do need a tall shower stall in order to accommodate the rain shower installation.
Hansgrohe Raindance S 240 Showerpipe - 27160
S 240 Showerpipe
The techniflex hose Raindance showerpipe features a 240 AIR shower head and a 3-jet handshower with AIR, Whirl AIR and Balance AIR Spray Modes. This highly accommodating shower pipe is not only practical but also truly chic, changing the appearance of your shower while making it all the more enjoyable. Available in chrome or brushed nickel the Raindance showerpipe will have you singing in the rain in no time.
This unit includes the following features and functions:
- Exposed Thermostatic Valve -The exposed valve includes everything necessary to operate the shower system.Ã‚Â The Valve on the bottom of the shower bar controls both the temperature and on/off function of the showerhead and handshower. The control on the right side of the bar is for the temperature and the control on the left is the on/off volume control. The volume control can be turned either up or down to use the showerhead or handshower. The head and handshower can't be used at the same time.
- Raindance 240 AIR Showerhead - This large showerhead has a 10" spray face and is constructed of solid brass. It has 180 no clog spray channels. This showerhead uses Air Injection technology. Air Injection infuses each drop of water with air, delivering an invigorating high-performance shower.
- Raindance S 100 AIR 3-Jet Handshower- This handshower has a 4" spray face. It uses Air Injection Technology in the following 3 spray modes: AIR, Whirl AIR, and Balance AIR Spray Modes. It has 65 no-clog spray channels.
- The shower head and handshower both feature the QuickClean -Anti-limescale function, easy cleaning for a perfect jet.
- 63" Techniflex Hose - Handshower hose with swivel connectors to prevent hose twisting. Has a solid color finish.
- Angle adjustable shower holder -Pivots left and right, slides easily and locks in place
- Unit is pre-plumbed for easy installation
- Showerpipe has a 1/2" male inlet connection
- This product is also listed under the following SKU numbers:
- 27160001, 27160821
Emily from CA
Thomas H. from VA
A Quality Product From A Quality Business 5/10/2012
This Hansgrohe Raindance shower head unit could not be better. The hardware is beautiful, easy to install, and looks just how I wanted the finished shower to look like: modern, sleek, and professional. Showering under the large shower head is like taking an outside shower in the rain, except the water is at just the right temperature. We could not be happier with the unit, as well as with the service provided by Quality Bath. As you can see, everything about our bathroom is now QUALITY!
kiyoyuki from CA
Control is so easy to use 5/5/2012
Price is a bit high but it is worth it. Quality is excellent. Built solidly. Looks very modern. Control is so easy to use so much so that my 10 year old has no problem and he showers more often now. since the valve is on the outside, I'm not worried about any leak and parts can be replace at ease IF necessary.
Steven from CA
Excellent way to upscale 5/2/2012
This showerpipe was an excellent way to 'upscale' my remodel by adding both a handheld and rain shower head. Make sure you measure your bathroom clearances correctly since the distance from the handles to the rain shower head is fixed length. Also, can't go wrong with Hansgrohe quality.
Hansgrohe 27160 from NY
Hansgrohe Raindance Showerpipe 11/3/2011
This was my first purchase from QB and the whole experience has been extremely positive. Delivery has been quick, the people I spoke to over the phone were great and the price was unbeatable. At this price one gets a beautiful fixture that is sleek, contemporary, features separated volume and thermostatic controls and most of all it installs in a snap. This is very important for the DIYs like me. I'm redoing my bathroom from scratch and installing this showerpipe is much easier than messing around with separate volume and thermostatic valves installed inside the wall. The shower only needs one hot and cold 1/2" female npt elbows coming out of the wall. The showerpipe itself looks beautiful and is working great. The water flow is nicely aerated and won't hurt your skin (like when you use the handshower close to your body). The thermostatic valve also seems to do a great job and the temperature range is wide meaning one needs to turn the knob quite a bit to experience appreciable changes in temperature. The metal-look of the handshower tube is pleasant and did not bother me. The rain shower head is generously sized and provides a very pleasant showering experience. Bottom line is I highly recommend this unity especially for DIY installations.
Antonio C. from NY
The shower pipe itself is beautiful. 11/3/2011
My experience dealing with you people at QB has been extremely positive. Delivery has been quick, the people I spoke to over the phone were great and the price was unbeatable so be reassured I'll be back to your website whenever I need to shop for bathrooms fixtures. The shower pipe itself is beautiful and seems to work just great so far.
Jim T. from GA
It was the perfect solution to our needs. 11/3/2011
We were looking for a rain shower head as well as a handheld for times when the person in the shower did not want to get their hair wet. We had looked at separate Rain shower heads, diverter and handheld with pipe. I was still searching for the right combination when I discovered the Hansgrohe Raindance Showerpipe. It was the perfect solution to our needs. All of the component parts and far fewer holes through the new tile and reduced plumbing costs. We've had the Master Bath completed for about two weeks. I could not be more pleased with the Hansgrohe Raindance Showerpipe. The large head rain shower is awesome and the handheld is right in position for showering and not getting wet hair instead of off to one side or the other. I would definitely recommend the Hansgrohe Raindance Showerpipe.
By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions below: All customer reviews are read for approval prior to posting. Approved reviews will be displayed in their entirety, without editing. We do ask that you follow some sensible guidelines. Here are some reasons a review may be denied:
- Offensive or abusive language
- Lack of relevant information
- Inaccurate or misleading product information
- Content or commentary about QualityBath's competitors
- Solicitations of any kind
Does this system include everything thats needed for installation?
Yes. (This system includes the thermostatic control as well as a volume control and diverter.)Answered by Naomi
How far does the shower arm extend from the wall?
The shower arm extends 18 1/8"-18 3/8" from the finished wall.Answered by Aliza
Does this system include a rough in valve?
Everything is included when you purchase this set.Answered by Adina
Can you use the showerhead and handshower at the same time?
This system does not allow both functions to operate simultaneously. You need to divert between the two using the volume control on the bottom of the bar.Answered by Adina
How far does the showerhead extend from the wall?
The shower head is 18 3/8" from the wall.Answered by Adina