We purchased this for our deep single bowl sink. It is a quality made product and we like it but because this is a tall faucet, the water does splatter up if you turn the flow on too high.
Hansgrohe Allegro E SemiArc Kitchen Faucet - 06461
E SemiArc Kitchen Faucet
- Single-control operation
- Solid brass
- M2 ceramic cartridge
- Ergonomic pull-out spray
- Full spray and needle spray w/click
- Pull-out nylon hose for quiet, long lasting service
- Improved handle position
- Spout swivels 150 degrees
- This product is also listed under the following SKU numbers:
- 06461000, 06461001, 06461860, 06461861
Aaron from CA
By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions below: All customer reviews are read for approval prior to posting. Approved reviews will be displayed in their entirety, without editing. We do ask that you follow some sensible guidelines. Here are some reasons a review may be denied:
- Offensive or abusive language
- Lack of relevant information
- Inaccurate or misleading product information
- Content or commentary about QualityBath's competitors
- Solicitations of any kind
Is there an Allegro E filtration faucet that can be installed near the main kitchen faucet?
Yes. The model number for the filtration faucet which includes the Zuvo filtration system is 04300.Answered by Naomi
What are the dimensions of this faucet?
The overall faucet height is 13 3/8". From the faucet base until the aerator is 11 1/2".Answered by Adina
How do I switch between the two spray modes?
There is a toggle button located on the top of faucet head. You can use that button to switch between the full and needle spray mode. The toggle can be locked into spray mode.Answered by Adina