At the very least, one expects this "high-end" faucet to have a continuous spray setting. Alas it does not! This poorly designed feature forces one to hold-down the spray button in order to get continuos spray flow. Question: how is one to do that as one is trying to wash dishes with both hands? Very disappointed. G
Hansgrohe Talis S HighArc Kitchen Faucet - 04310
HighArc Kitchen Faucet
Sleek and graceful the Talis S High Arc faucet comprises technical and aesthetical perfection. The single control faucet is made of solid brass. It features a high arching spout with an ergonomic pull down, magnetic head dock and a slightly angled lever. The faucet, available in Chrome and Steel Optik, will complement any style kitchen.
Features and Functions:
- Solid brass construction
- Single control operation- Neat and simple to operate. Push faucet handle away from the faucet to turn on, back towards the faucet to turn off. Rotate handle down for cold water and upwards for hot water.
- Ergonomic Pull-down - for easy and comfortable use
- Two spray modes: Full and needle
- Non-locking spray diverter- In order to divert to needle spray mode the diverter button located on the faucet head needs to be held. The diverter will not lock into needle spray mode. The diverter button is made of a hard dark grey plastic.
- Features MagFit magnetic sprayhead to ensure neat head docking
- Hose is made of braided nylon material
- Pull out length is approximately 15"
- Hose is weighted for simple return to faucet
- Spout swivels 150 degrees
- ADA Compliant
- Faucet has an M2 ceramic cartridge
- Flow rate: 1.5 GPM - 30% Water Savings
- Quick Clean Anti Limescale function for easy cleaning of spray head
- Spout reach is 8 3/4"
- This product is also listed under the following SKU numbers:
- 04310001, 04310801
Guillermo from PR
By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions below: All customer reviews are read for approval prior to posting. Approved reviews will be displayed in their entirety, without editing. We do ask that you follow some sensible guidelines. Here are some reasons a review may be denied:
- Offensive or abusive language
- Lack of relevant information
- Inaccurate or misleading product information
- Content or commentary about QualityBath's competitors
- Solicitations of any kind