The vanity is awesome. The material and finish are terrific. We couldn't be happier. Deliver service and such was excellent. All in all...four stars. James Stratton
Fairmont Designs Windwood 48" Vanity 48-1/2'' W x 34-1/2'' H x 21'' D - 111-VH48
Windwood brings a casual contemporary look to bathroom cabinetry. Lively American walnut veneers keynote the design, which features an open towel shelf and subtle visual breaks above and below lower drawers for a box-on-stand look. Brushed nickel finished hardware and floating tops of marble, granite, quartz or ceramic dress up the vanities. Combined with a matching solid walnut mirror. Windwood transforms any bath into a serene oasis.
- Depth: 21"
- Width: 48-1/2"
- Height: 34-1/2"
- Finish: Natural Walnut
- Material: Walnut solids w/Walnut veneers
- Drawers: 5
- Drawer Boxes: 1/2" solid pine, four sided,. English dovetail
- Glides: Soft closing
- Open Shelves: 1
- Hardware: Satin Nickel
- Optional Tops and Sinks:
- Granite and Marble Rectangular Shape Ogee edge top. Drilled for an 8" widespread faucet and an oval undermount sink. Includes a backsplash
- Granite and Marble Rectangular Shape Ease edge top. Drilled for an 8" widespread faucet and a rectangular undermount sink. Includes backsplash
- Quartz top. Drilled for an 8" widespread faucet and Rectangular undermount sink. Includes backsplash
- Ceramic Vanity sink top with integrated rectangular bowl with overflow. Single hole or 8" faucet spread can be specified.
- Select Finish of top selection from available options.
- Granite, Marble and Quartz top do not include undermount bowl. Please select coordinating bowl shape and finish from Sink Options.
- Coordinating 28" mirror available.
James from CO
By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions below: All customer reviews are read for approval prior to posting. Approved reviews will be displayed in their entirety, without editing. We do ask that you follow some sensible guidelines. Here are some reasons a review may be denied:
- Offensive or abusive language
- Lack of relevant information
- Inaccurate or misleading product information
- Content or commentary about QualityBath's competitors
- Solicitations of any kind
How many holes are drilled into the granite and marble countertops?
The tops are pre-drilled with 3 holes for an 8" widespread faucetAnswered by Mimi
Do the drawers have a soft close feature?
YesAnswered by Mimi