The vanity is beautiful, and the construction is high-quality. We would definitely purchase it again.
Fairmont Designs Shaker 36" Open Shelf Vanity 37 1/2'' W x 33-1/2'' H x 21'' D - 125-VH36/185-VH36
36" Open Shelf Vanity
The enduring character of “Shaker” design is reflected in this charming vanity that offers a variety of storage opportunities. Focal point of the design is an airy open shelf for towels and displaying bath accessories. Notice the handsome door and drawer frames, splayed legs and graceful arch apron. You have choice of burnished cherry veneer or fresh polar white finish, decorative tops to enhance any decor…and a matching beveled mirror with pediment crown.
Dimensions and Specifications:
- Depth: 21"
- Width: 37-1/2" overall
- Height: 33-1/2"
- 2 Drawers
- 1 Open shelf
- Materials- Poplar solids and cherry veneers
- Drawer Slides: Soft closing undermount slides
- Drawer Box: 1/2" Solids, 4-Sided English Dovetails
- Hardware- Satin Nickel
- Top and Sink not included- Please select from available options.
- Please select Dark cherry or Polar white vanity finish
- Optional Tops and Sinks (TOP IS NOT INCLUDED WITH THIS VANITY) :
- Granite and Marble Rectangular Shape Ogee edge top. Drilled for an 8" widespread faucet and an oval undermount sink. Includes a backsplash
- Granite and Marble Rectangular Shape Ease edge top. Drilled for an 8" widespread faucet and a rectangular undermount sink. Includes backsplash
- Quartz top. Drilled for an 8" widespread faucet and Rectangular undermount sink. Includes backsplash
- Ceramic Vanity sink top with integrated rectangular bowl with overflow. Single hole or 8" faucet spread can be specified.
- Select Finish of top selection from available options.
- Granite, Marble and Quartz top do not include undermount bowl. Please select coordinating bowl shape and finish from Sink Options.
- Coordinating mirror, medicine cabinet, Linen hutch and base available.
- This product is also listed under the following SKU numbers:
- 125-VH36, 185-VH36
Mary from MN
Laura N. from
I would recommend both Fairmont designs AND Quality Bath to anyone! 8/5/2011
I was pleased with both the Fairmont Designs Vanity and the customer Service we received from Quality Bath. The Fairmont Designs Vanity we initially received had a large cosmetic flaw on the lower shelf, and Quality Bath stood behind their name and sent a replacement vanity. We then donated the damaged vanity to charity in Quality Bath's Name, which we also thought was wonderful. As for the Fairmont Designs Vanity...it is absolutely gorgeous! Beautifully made, it really is high quality and looks amazing in our powder room. The "soft close" drawers are a nice feature too! It is a quality piece of furniture and the price we paid from Quality Bath was amazing! I would recommend both Fairmont designs AND Quality Bath to anyone!
Francis A. from
I am mostly satisfied with the Fairmont Bathroom Vanity. 8/5/2011
I am mostly satisfied with the Fairmont Bathroom Vanity. The self-closing drawers work nicely and are a convenient feature. There is one problem: the stain has worn off on the forward edge of the shelf below the drawers. I keep some soft storage baskets there and the stain has already come off from sliding the baskets in and out.
Eric B. from
It’s sturdy, durable, and made with high quality materials 8/5/2011
Overall, we’re very happy with the vanity. It’s sturdy, durable, and made with high quality materials. The only small criticism we could offer up is that the tension on the drawers at the beginning of pulling them open is a little snug. It takes some effort to get it started. But smooth and easy motion once past that initial starting point. Hope that makes sense.
I love my new bathroom 8/5/2011
I saw a Fairmont bath vanity that I liked in a magazine at a kitchen and bath store. I went home to do a web search and found the same vanity at Quality Bath for much less money then the kitchen and bath store was going to sell it to me. I placed the order with Quality Bath they were great sending me up dates on when shipment would be. Everything arives safe in good shape and I love my new bathroom. In the future I will look there first before I buy anything.
David G. from
we have been pleased with the vanity 8/4/2011
The bathroom vanity has met our needs well. The finish was a nice color and the drawers work well. It came with a full-size drawing of the cabinet top to facilitate having a countertop cut to the proper size. Our vanity had an open shelf on the bottom, and the workmen had to drill holes for the supply lines due to our installation, which required them to come up from the floor. However, like I said, we have been pleased with the vanity.
Judith B. from
We love our Fairmont vanity. 8/4/2011
We love our Fairmont vanity. It looks beautiful and is holding up great. Shipping, ordering and everything was easy and quality materials.
By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions below: All customer reviews are read for approval prior to posting. Approved reviews will be displayed in their entirety, without editing. We do ask that you follow some sensible guidelines. Here are some reasons a review may be denied:
- Offensive or abusive language
- Lack of relevant information
- Inaccurate or misleading product information
- Content or commentary about QualityBath's competitors
- Solicitations of any kind