Eago 5` Clear Wall Whirlpool Tub 59'' L x 32 1/4'' W x 25 5/8'' D - AM152-5
5` Clear Wall Whirlpool Tub
- Color: White / Clear
- Installation: Type Free Standing
- Dimensions: 59" x 32 1/4" x 25 5/8"
- Item Weight: 225 lbs
Set different lighting schemes to match your mood with 7 different LED color schemes to choose from.
Touch Screen Control Panel
Stylish control panel with backlit buttons. A touch-sensitive, user friendly interface allows you to easily operate the bathtubs whirlpool jets, digital sound system, and chromotherapy light.
High Gloss Acrylic
Our fiberglass-reinforced MaxLoad™ high gloss acrylic is stronger and more resilient than the material used by our competitors. The acrylic is scratch resistant and extra-smooth, making it difficult for dirt and bacteria to attach, and easy to clean. EAGO acrylic bathtubs are reinforced by fiberglass and stainless steel.
Digital Stereo Sound
Enjoy listening to you favorite radio station or music while you bathe and relax.
Water Hydromassage Jets
Includes 22 jets with 4 pressure settings to provide relaxing and rejuvinating hydromassage therapy.
6 Types of Massage Modes Available.
a) Choose your favorite of 4 different levels of jet pressure.
b) Automatic gradual change of jet pressure from low to high in a loop.
c) Pulsating option will operate jets every couple seconds on & off automtically.
- 2 person capacity
- 13 Jets in total, with 5 back hydro-massage jets, 6 bottom hydro-massage jets and 2 feet hydro-massage jets.
- 1.2 HP Ultra Quiet Water Pump
- Electrical Requirements: 110-120 Volt, 60Hz, 8.1 Amp / 900 Watt
- 61 gallons Water Capacity. Height to overflow is 17".
- Auto-protection function: pump will not start if water level is inadequate
- Wasteway with trap prevents odors from the drain system
- Tub filler required. We recommend PL065 or PL057. You can use any wall or floor mounted tub filler or even deck mounted if you install it up against a deck.
- Tempered glass panel, 3/8" thick. (8mm)
The Benefits of a PVC Piping System
The bathtub is designed so that water never remains in the lines of the whirlpool jets or the drain. This prevents bacteria, mold, & odor buildup that can be a problem in some jetted bathtub designs.
By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions below: All customer reviews are read for approval prior to posting. Approved reviews will be displayed in their entirety, without editing. We do ask that you follow some sensible guidelines. Here are some reasons a review may be denied:
- Offensive or abusive language
- Lack of relevant information
- Inaccurate or misleading product information
- Content or commentary about QualityBath's competitors
- Solicitations of any kind