California Faucets Avalon Series Single Hole Lavatory Faucet - 6201-1
Avalon Series Single Hole Lavatory Faucet
- Height 6 3/8"
- Spout 4 5/8" to Center
- Includes Lift Knob and Pop Up Drain Assembly
All premium finishes have a 3 to 4 week lead time
View Complete Avalon Series
- This product is also listed under the following SKU numbers:
- 6201-1-PC, 6201-1-AB, 6201-1-ACO, 6201-1-BIS, 6201-1-BLK, 6201-1-BTB, 6201-1-MBLK, 6201-1-MWHT, 6201-1-ORB, 6201-1-PBU, 6201-1-PCO, 6201-1-PEW, 6201-1-PN, 6201-1-PVD, 6201-1-RBZ
By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions below: All customer reviews are read for approval prior to posting. Approved reviews will be displayed in their entirety, without editing. We do ask that you follow some sensible guidelines. Here are some reasons a review may be denied:
- Offensive or abusive language
- Lack of relevant information
- Inaccurate or misleading product information
- Content or commentary about QualityBath's competitors
- Solicitations of any kind
Can this faucet be used with any lavatory sink?
This faucet should be able to fit most lavatory sinks. However, you always have to consider the sink size to be sure that the spout will extend far enough to fit the sink properly.Answered by Naomi
Is there a concern about the faucet hole size as well?
This faucet does call for a standard 1 3/8" hole size-which is pretty generic. The faucet hole should fit most sinks as well.Answered by Naomi